50 Cent says yes to file sharing

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
50 Cent has urged record labels to move with the times and insists that file sharing isn’t a bad thing for artists.

Speaking to Norwegian magazine Kjendis the rapper said that labels should be looking to manage "the 360 degrees around an artist".

He added: "What is important for the music industry to understand is that file-sharing doesn't hurt artists."

He went on to say that the industry needed to "maximize its income from concerts and merchandise", adding that: "It is the only way they can get their marketing money back."

However he hit out at some labels who were more interested in peddling “ringtones, not records".

He went on: "They don't understand the value of a perfect piece of art."

source: www.hiphop-elements.com

2 things wrong with this article: first of all, he didn't say "yes" to file sharing, what he said is that file sharing doesn't hurt artists, which is probably a lie since i remember him bitching when his second album leaked like a month before the release date. i think he thinks file sharing doesn't hurt artists, as long as they also go buy the album, which some people like myself do when it is good. however most people don't. why buy when it's free?

the second thing wrong with this article: did 50 just call his music art?????

Fuck 50 CENT
IT's ALLABOUT CHICANO RAP
HOMIE...
lil Rob
Mr. Capone-e
AND Down A.K.A Kilo
mutha fuckaz fuck niggaz
it's all about those Bald head Mexicans ese

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
Fuck 50 CENT
IT's ALLABOUT CHICANO RAP
HOMIE...
lil Rob
Mr. Capone-e
AND Down A.K.A Kilo
mutha fuckaz fuck niggaz
it's all about those Bald head Mexicans ese
Im a bald headed mexican and Down is wack as fuck! Lean like a cholo is a fuckin disgrace to our race and to top it off the cholo culture. FUCK HIM!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.