50 Cent says "somebody's gonna get shot"

Caesar

Staff member
A handful of rappers are looking to slap 50 Cent, according to Pimp C that is. During his call to Atlanta's Hot 107. 9 last month, Pimp revealed that the same "cowards" who claimed they would step to 50, did nothing when he got offstage during the BET Awards. Fif knew it all along.

"They're not gonna do nothing," Fif told SOHH exclusively. "They can play this tape after someone does something around me they're not supposed to do. Cause after somebody does something around me they're not supposed to do, somebody's gonna get shot, somebody's gonna get hurt. They're clear of that."

Fif went on. "For you to have expectations of them to come and do something around me like it's ok? It's not ok. It's gonna be repercussions behind them doing it. They're clear. That's why niggas don't get out of line with me like that. Say what you say over there, just don't come over here with that."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.