50 Cent Reveals All

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
EXCLUSIVE | Curtis tells MTV about mentor Eminem, collaborating with Kanye West and reveals all about his next album…

50 Cent has spoken to MTV Base News while on tour in the UK and revealed all about life as the most controversial rapper on the planet.

Covering everything from his battle with Kanye West earlier this year to the sound of his new album Before I Self Destruct, we gave Curtis a good grilling.

“The tour is great I’m really enjoying myself,” he said while at the 02 Arena. “I’ve had to make some minor changes because I’ve been using a live band in parts… it’s a really different show to anything I’ve done before- There’s a lot more showmanship.”

When talking about playing concerts across the globe 50 turned to his mentor Eminem and revealed why Shady rarely tours:

“I’ve toured more than him because he has Hailey and he likes to physically be at the house,” he told MTV Base News. “A lot of people don’t know the reason behind him touring less- but Hailey would put boxes in front of the door thinking this would stop him going.”

“He (Eminem) would fly back on a private plane after the show so he could drive her to school in the morning so for him the tour was exhausting.”

50 Cent also told us about what could be his final studio album Before I Self Destruct. Rumour has it he’s collaborated with Kanye West on the album, so we had to ask…

“This album is more aggressive and darker- I’ll produce something that hands down will be the best record of that time period. There’s no duet with me and Kanye,” he said. “There was a track that I created and Kanye produced but it’s not made it to the album.”

And when asked about double standards with swearing on records Fiddy said: “Matter a fact my next single I’m going the start it ‘It’s Britney Bitch.’”

Source: MTV UK

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.