50 Cent Promo Tape 1998

Preach

i'm not a big 50 head but these tracks sound consistent and none of the titles ring any bells what so ever. this isn't bad. he sounds a lot different to what he does today. there's some scratch noises (like, vinyl scratch, not dj scratching) on some tracks, i'm just skimming though. that sucks. this isn't bad though.

there's a track with jam master jay, its sort of cool. i love the drums but this is a demo so everything sounds sort of flat and uncompressed.

edit: last track samples the same song as pac's "lost souls" although it sounds completely different, probably a direct sample (or the other way around).

Oh I have this, there's actually a few tracks missing. This is the Jam Master Jay promo tape. I'll upload the proper one when I get out of work.

sweet. wish more rare stuff like this was posted. though i might miss stuff a lot. yeah sounds like his old stuff a lot but that when he was hungery. really awesome to get this though IMO. thanks big time!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.