50 Cent Power of The Dollar

am i the only one who thinks that this is a hott album, ive had it for years but havent listened to it in a while and im listenin 2 it n its really hotttt, alot better than any release after it, unless you count the guess whos back bootleg

Some of 50 cents older cd's and bootlegs are really nice. They are much better than what he is giving us now. I really like Guess Who's Back better than Power of A Dollar, but there both better than The massacre.

TheCat

Guess whos back is my favourite Fiddy album(i havent got power of the dollar), its the only album of his i still listen,

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Power of The Dollar is 50's beat album lyrically. The album with the best beats is Massacre. The most bumpable track is "In da club". My favourite track is "how to rob".

If you haven't heard it get Power Of the Dollar. Even if you think 50's wack.

Pittsey said:
Power of The Dollar is 50's beat album lyrically. The album with the best beats is Massacre. The most bumpable track is "In da club". My favourite track is "how to rob".

If you haven't heard it get Power Of the Dollar. Even if you think 50's wack.

tha album with tha best beats is The Massacre :eek:. tha beats were awful.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
2PacThug4Life said:
tha album with tha best beats is The Massacre :eek:. tha beats were awful.

What beats were awful.

All of them? Not in my opinion. There were some great beats on there. It was just the subject content that was weak. But I still think it was on par with GRODT.

What were good beats on GRODT? There was more crap on that album.

yo, i havent heard Power of a Doller but im sure it fiya!!!!! Now Guess whos Back is that shit. 50 was hungry and u can definatly tell if you've heard the tracks.

It's definetely worth a listen. Every artist has an album that they have to live up to (Nas: Illmatic; Jay-Z: Reasonable Doubt; Canibus: Rip The Jacker) and this is definetly 50's album that he has to live up to. When GRODT came out, everybody was talking about how you could listen to that album front to back, but that was because of the beats. On Power of the Dollar, you're given sick beats along with a smooth flow that 50 hasn't shown in quite some time. DL it, buy it, do what you gotta do, check it out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.