50 Cent planning last LP

The head of G-Unit aka Curtis "Interscope" Jackson told Blender Magazine that he'll release an LP in February of 2008, which will be his last album on Interscope with new material after he drops his anticipated Before I Self Destruct album slated to be released anytime this year.

50's 3rd LP, Before I Self Destruct was surrounded by hearsay of being released as a double LP, but it looks as if Mr. Interscope isn't taking that route. There were even rumors swirling about 50 Cent putting together a Dipset/G-unit collabo to show NY unity, but it looks like those rumors may have been ditched if any validity were to them as key members of both camps have recently not been on the best of terms.

Rumors also included a 50 Cent/Jay-Z collaboration that is still hanging out the window as nothing has been confirmed. Nonetheless, Before I Self Destruct is slated to have a number of high reputable guest producers for production and artists features from Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, and many more.

Also apart from 50 Cent finishing up his deal with Interscope, 50 Cent also told Blender that he hopes he's resigned with a chunky amount of money by Interscope. "We'll see if they give me $100 million dollars to re-sign." 50's official last album on Interscope before his current deal is over will be a greatest hits collection.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.