50 Cent on new Ciara album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ciara was just about finished with her upcoming CD, Ciara: the Evolution, but she felt that something was missing from one of the tracks. She was convinced that her song "Dope Boys" needed "some kind of flavor," she tells MTV.

Enter Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, who stepped into the booth at the 11th hour and laced it with a few rhymes.

"Rodney Jerkins produced it and I think it's going to be a big record. The way he laid his verses is crazy," she tells MTV.

The session with 50 went so well that Ciara decided to bring in another last minute guest to give the album, due December 5, another shot of adrenaline. Ciara is saving the artist’s identity as a surprise.

In related G-Unit news Rapper Lloyd Banks has donated $10,000 to his alma mater, August Martin High School in Jamaica, New York, last week. He told students at an assembly: "I wanted to be a writer. I loved English," Banks explained to Fox's New York affiliate. "I wanted to know how to count my money, so I love math. You got to take what you want out of [school] and it will definitely put you in the right direction."

SonOf2pac

i'm gonna take a guess at this other guest artist...

my top guess is young buck followed by chamillionaire or lil' wayne

in other g-unit news, lloyd banks album sucks :laugh:

Pittsey said:
The session with 50 went so well that Ciara decided to bring in another last minute guest to give the album, due December 5, another shot of adrenaline. Ciara is saving the artist’s identity as a surprise.
2pac?! :eek:

SonOf2pac said:
i'm gonna take a guess at this other guest artist...

my top guess is young buck followed by chamillionaire or lil' wayne

in other g-unit news, lloyd banks album sucks :laugh:
true dat. Loyd's album is just garbage

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.