50 Cent - Ok, You're Right (prod by Dre)

THEV1LL4N

all the eminemleaks disappointed people, the album turned out quite good. maybe the same with dre and 50... people didnt like those detox leaks either.

The Dre beats are good but not great, I mean for Dre's standard they're ok. 50's lyrics was garbage here. He should've released a dirty/CDQ version of They Burn Me, that track is a much better single for BISD.

Shadows

i heard this about a week ago. So bad, i didn't even post it b/c the hype isn't even too good for the album.

A lot of people are saying he is trying to use an accent like Eminem. Honestly, I don't really hear it too much.

All I know, is that, he went with Dre to revamp his songs, and he didn't revamp shit.

i heard this about a week ago. So bad, i didn't even post it b/c the hype isn't even too good for the album.

A lot of people are saying he is trying to use an accent like Eminem. Honestly, I don't really hear it too much.

All I know, is that, he went with Dre to revamp his songs, and he didn't revamp shit.
Yeah, it's stupid that he's trying an accent now. Hell, if he can put out another club banger like I Get Money or In Da Club just to generate some good buzz, he'd at least be doing fine. But instead he puts out hot garbage. Waste of a Dre beat here.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.