50 Cent Making Up With Game, Pic Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

I should call him 50 gay snitch :thumb:

I dont think this happend 2day, i just wanted to call the thread 50 cent makin up with game, cuz it is a convinent time with there beef going on :thumb:

Rather Unique said:

I should call him 50 gay snitch :thumb:
LOL, wow...yeah..50 has never looked more gay than he does here.

Something tells me though by the look on Game's face that he still isn't down with 50 and maybe he was "made" to "call a truce"? Anyone think?

I don't know...Game just doesn't look like he's into it...looks like he's doing it cuz Dre probably told him to.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
the pics real thats just where they came in close wen shakin. there was shit load of cameras flashin whole time
only reason its a lil blurred is cuz they was movin

EDouble

they both looked like lil kids made by their mom 2 make up and shit the whole time. even each had a check to them places.
:confused:

EDouble

Aristotle said:
No i say that a lot to anyone when i see someone hating. Your probably talking about the memph bleek thin right?
he ain't hatin hes just talkin bout damn near every Beef situation dudes had since comin to rap basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.