50 Cent makes deal to avoid Jail

Jurhum

^ Where did it say he was going to snitch to avoid jail. Read the freaking article first. It's not that long. Or, if you read it, understand it, for god's sake.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
No kidding, I don't like 50 - but hateing on somebody is just as bad as dickriding them. That's good for 50 that he got that bargain, although it'll be hard to do it around Snoop and the rest of them lol.

Peace

lol also being a 50 dickryder is not being able to understand he snitches, might of not here but he does, that articles is funny "has to stay clear of drugs" he has admitted he has never done them. "not carry a gun" i doubt he does with all that heavy security, he even showed up to court with heavy security wow, damn instead of beating of women y dont he beat on the ppl that diss him just a thought :rolleyes:

he a snitch n das it fuck what u hear what u read das what they want u to hear get 1 thing str8 lil man if you avoidin jail time dat meen u snitch get yo shyt str8 G CODE LEARN IT

he a snitch n das it fuck what u hear what u read das what they want u to hear get 1 thing str8 lil man if you avoidin jail time dat meen u snitch get yo shyt str8 G CODE LEARN IT
I highly doubt you've ever learned "g-code." You can't even fucking type. Your a moron. Shut the hell up.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
armenia777 said:

How does agreeing not to carry a gun or do drugs = snitching?

50 Cent arrived at court with heavy security. He arrived and left through a side door so he could avoid fans

a little bit why i dislike 50. Dont ask why or how...things like that make me dislike him more

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
WCsoul said:
50 Cent arrived at court with heavy security. He arrived and left through a side door so he could avoid fans

a little bit why i dislike 50. Dont ask why or how...things like that make me dislike him more

He is one of the most famous people on the planet. I can see why he chooses to act like he does. I would.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.