50 Cent launches G-Unit Books

50 Cent launched the latest imprint of his G-Unit empire, G-Unit Books, on January 4th.

Although the leading titles such as The Ski Mask Way feature 50 Cent’s name on the cover, they are actually co-authored by N. Turner and K. Elliott. However, the rapper had the following comments on the contents of the novels.

"The stories in the G-Unit series are the kinds of dramas me and my crew have been dealing with our whole lives: death, deceit, double-crosses, ultimate loyalty, and total betrayal. It's about our life on the streets and no one knows it better than us. Not to mention, when it comes to delivering authentic gritty urban stories of the high and low life, our audience expects the best."

The rapper released his memoirs, Pieces To Weight: Once Upon a Time in Southside Queens, in 2005.

Other titles from G-Unit Books include Death Before Dishonourand Baby Brother.

They are published by MTV and Pocket Books.

PELLA

"Niggas is mad I get more butt than ash trays,
Fuck a fair one I get mines the fast way,
The ski mask way"

- The Notorious B.I.G.

50s a fucken biter and ALWAYS comes out with garbage.

PELLA said:
"Niggas is mad I get more butt than ash trays,
Fuck a fair one I get mines the fast way,
The ski mask way"

- The Notorious B.I.G.

50s a fucken biter and ALWAYS comes out with garbage.

omg, shutup, jus cuz biggie said that in his song doesnt mean he copied it open ur fuckin mind up, even if he did,that shit is hardly biting, jus a name its not like hes gunna make shit up, he might, but how tha fuck we gunna know that. 50s koo, "ill whoop ya head boy"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.