50 Cent kicks Young Buck out of G-Unit and fights Mayweather

Caesar

Staff member
I guess everybody kind of saw this coming (what the months of rumors weren't warning enough?), Young Buck has been kicked out of G-Unit.

50 Cent rang Hot 97 this morning to discuss his baby mama drama as well as his first fight with Floyd Mayweather.

He also took the opportunity to clear the air regarding Buck's situation.

"You can look at it and see that’s Game all the way. I was giving him a chance, giving him the benefit of the doubt. You can take this as an official notice right here," 50 Cent told Miss Jones. "Pretty much you can say Young Buck is no longer in the group G-Unit but signed to G-Unit as a solo artist."

So I guess what that means is Buck has been kicked out, but he's still under contract to G-Unit Records. What will this mean for the upcoming G-Unit group album? And is there still enough time for Buck to get on The Game's upcoming LAX album?

In regards to Mayweather Fif said "It wasn't like a fight it was more of like a scuffle."

When asked who won, he replied, "Floyd is no longer undefeated."

Someone should really beat up 50's cocky ass. I'm not a fan of Ja Rule but according to sources Ja beat his ass back in the day. 50 even had a restraining order against him.

Someone should really beat up 50's cocky ass. I'm not a fan of Ja Rule but according to sources Ja beat his ass back in the day. 50 even had a restraining order against him.

i mean i dont think 50 is the hardest dude in the world.. but if you really believe ja rule could beat 50's ass you're very naive.. do you honestly think ja rule could beat anyone other then maybe soulja boy?

i mean i dont think 50 is the hardest dude in the world.. but if you really believe ja rule could beat 50's ass you're very naive.. do you honestly think ja rule could beat anyone other then maybe soulja boy?
They fought WAAAY back in the day b4 50 was on steriods and famous. I believe they fought twice. I realize now 50 would tear up Ja.

yeah i know it was way back.. and i'm sure 50 was nowhere near the size he is now... but at the same time it's not as if ja rule could have been any bigger at that time.. he was always just a little dude... i just honestly can't imagine ja rule really beating anyone up.. i'm not saying it didn't happen, i'm just saying i just can't see it happening for the life of me..lol

I know me too, i'm just saying what HE (Ja) said. But he said he used a bat or weapon to finish him off in one of the fights after 50 pleaded for mercy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.