50 Cent is the greatest rapper EVER. we should change address to www.50centboard.com

so, I came into streethop forum and browsed the first 2 pages

50cent Apologises

50 Cent's Massacre Selling Fast

50 beef The Game ?

50 cent cd-dvd

Am I the only one who thinks 50 is in danger?

50 cent

The Massacre Growing on any1?

The Massacre, cut it shorter 16/17(tracks) what would you add/take?

D Block CEO Speaks: 50 Vs Jada

Game, Nas, & Jadakiss Could Team Up To Ether 50

If 50 Cent gets shot up again ?

Then I checked the 1st page to see the newest hip hop news

Fat Joe Responding to Piggy Bank

50 Cent moves up release date

Fat Joe speaks about Piggy Bank

Hot 97 shot up after 50 Cent was on air

50 Cent beefs with The Game

50 Cent to release Bulletproof video game

then I checked the 1st page of the ever popular “beef” forum (which I am now staying as far as possible from )

50 Cent Vs. Ja Rule

Fat Joe Shits on 50 Cent

50 Cent and Fat Joe Set To Collide

Poll: 50 vs Game (poll)

Sheek Louch Freestyle Dissin 50 Cent

50 Vs The Game (hurricane)

I'm praying for Nas to go at 50

Jada Airs Out 50 on Hot 97

Game, Nas, & Jadakiss Could Team Up To Ether 50

D Block CEO Speaks: 50 Vs Jada

50 Apologises

More 50/Game From MTV News

50 - Piggy Bank(nas)

50's career coming to a sudden end?

Then I thought “this is gay” then logged of.

ps. you can add this thread to the list to.

Wow, at first when I first saw the topic I was gonna come in here and beef with you. Haha, but you make a correct point. There's too much 50 Cent bullshit in here.

word up Grimes, this is bullshit... im sick and tired of hearing about that lame ass faggot, i dont give a fuck if the game was cheating on him, and 50 cent dumped, and i dont give a fuck if 50's getting shot at, or if his bodyguards are getting shot at... if he dont wanna get shot at he should shut the fuck up, and go hide in his house

2Pax

Yea but he's probably the most talked about rapper at the moment, but the 50 cent threads are getting a little out of control.

You know it's not 50's fault his fans are stupid...You and I and all other ppl who don't defend him ini every thread should leave that shit alone..kinda like I should leave alone LIFE..and just once in a while we diss a couple of members make a lil bit fun of 50..and than we start making threads about some nice hip hop we can all enjoy..Instead of giving 50 even more attention because the fans won't go...

one mc on dj said:
You know it's not 50's fault his fans are stupid...You and I and all other ppl who don't defend him ini every thread should leave that shit alone..kinda like I should leave alone LIFE..and just once in a while we diss a couple of members make a lil bit fun of 50..and than we start making threads about some nice hip hop we can all enjoy..Instead of giving 50 even more attention because the fans won't go...
:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.