50 cent - in da club

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
has anyone ever noticed that this video, has got some really nasty weman in it. I mean really ugly. I know it dont matter and i aint shallow, but for a rap video it has got some real stinkers in this video. :(

Ya know who is that chick/woman in candy shop at the end she gives 50 a bag..I dunno who that is but in that video she's fugly...I hope she looks better in perhaps other video's or at least in real life...

Btw I'd fuck that gurl from Fabolous video DAMNN she's on the bike....

I'll check out the In Da Club video again to take a closer look. I don't remember any ugly girls, but I may have forgotten.

one mc on dj said:
Btw I'd fuck that gurl from Fabolous video DAMNN she's on the bike....
That girl is...whoa. Which video are you talking about though? I am talking about the one in "Baby." She's on the balcony at one point.

yak pac fatal

this thread is pointless because the video(no matter how many ugly biotches are in there) attracted people and the people brought the green so the video did its job

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I'll check out the In Da Club video again to take a closer look. I don't remember any ugly girls, but I may have forgotten.

That girl is...whoa. Which video are you talking about though? I am talking about the one in "Baby." She's on the balcony at one point.
I havent seen that one...Im talking about DAMNN<<<that song....and the video...check it out...I havent seen it in ages but I think she's hot...ha i need to see it again...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.