50 Cent - I get Money (link inside)

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
funk flex played that shit like 8 times in a row today while i was driving home from work, omfg it pissed me off so much, nigga didnt even wait till the song was over, like a verse into it, he'd be like "this is the hardest record in the streets right now, i love it" kept going and going and going, was so annoying, but after like the 6th time, i kinda got into it.

funk flex played that shit like 8 times in a row today while i was driving home from work, omfg it pissed me off so much, nigga didnt even wait till the song was over, like a verse into it, he'd be like "this is the hardest record in the streets right now, i love it" kept going and going and going, was so annoying, but after like the 6th time, i kinda got into it.
That's what you call force feeding.

S. Fourteen

i actually cant stand this mother fucker. Why is he sellllllllllinnng. I used to love rap but this dude has made me dry reach.
You don't love the small number of rappers and their music you come in contact with. Start looking at albums picked by editors of sites you can respect, believe it or not, it's not all XXL reviewers out there, there are people that care about hip hop and is willing to recommend you good music. Do not buy into what's being marketed.

Listen to every single hip hop album released in 2006, and then tell me how rap is for you.

When you start listening to good music, the so called wack shit will not bother you as much. Trust me.

ARon

Not Top Billin, man just NOOOO. I cringe at the thought of thinkin that everytime I listen to Top Billin imma have to think of this song.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I am soon going to have trouble defending 50 Cent.... I try my hardest not to join the haters crew... But I am transcending to the dark (should that be right?) side.

The.Menace

Staff member
OK. I rather listen 2 song Chronic posted in 'The Arts' than 2 this crap. Seriously. His rhymes and voice are better and Rizzle's production is better that whoever did this track. This statment can be seen as praise 2 Chronic (I really like your song boy) but on the other hand I wonder what 50 is doin with his money - he ain't spendin it on good beats or people that write his rhymes - but he should.

S. Fourteen

I am soon going to have trouble defending 50 Cent.... I try my hardest not to join the haters crew... But I am transcending to the dark (should that be right?) side.
Why should you waste your time hating on rappers? I know you're not in high school so you must have better things to do. If you like the music, you listen to the music. If you don't like it, you move on. There shouldn't be any rage building inside you. You should be focused on something that suit you better.

A mental image of people listening to a song they can't stand makes me giggle like a school girl. Turn off Funk Flex, that kinda shit will turn you into a zombie without critical thinking.

Here is the defense: 50 Cent is doing just fine without your ears.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.