50 Cent - Hip Hop Is Dead mixtape (Gunit 22)

KAMIKAZI said:
Name one reason you think 50 had a hand in murdering hiphop.
because in one of his songs he says ...
you feel the flame Up against ya brain, man its so hot I'll make ya wish it rained

and also in another he says
And if you got a glass jaw you should watch yo mouth
Cause I'll break yo face
Have yo ass runnin, mumblin to the J

lol nuff said

salman88 said:
because in one of his songs he says ...
you feel the flame Up against ya brain, man its so hot I'll make ya wish it rained

and also in another he says
And if you got a glass jaw you should watch yo mouth
Cause I'll break yo face
Have yo ass runnin, mumblin to the J

lol nuff said
So? There's tons of wack rappers out there, they're not harming hiphop at all.

The_Destroyer said:
I'll give you 3...

1. Get Rich Or Die Tryin
2. The Massacre
3. His record label
And you're just hating. Get Rich Or Die Tryin was actually a dope album, and I bet you were bumpin it until you jumped on the hate 50 bandwagon.

Even if the album was wack, it's not killing hiphop. The problem is the people changing hiphop, like Lil Jon. 50 hasn't changed hiphop at all.

ok, downloaded it, hot shit. kind of interesting now, 50's going to have to deal with the hate for the next 2 albums or so. either he stays hot through it all and becomes a legend or falls off.

i wouldn't mind 50 as much if it weren't for his lame bubble gum hooks that all sound the same after a while. i know lil kids like his hooks but i don't. get rich or die trying was a dope album but the massacre was wack and nothing but bubble gum music IMO. i wouldn't say 50 is destroying hip hop but the kind of music he makes i don't like but in very small doses. he has nothing to to say. peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
50 Cent is a good personality. His music is OK.

He knows how to write a song. And make money. I wouldn't mind being learning from him.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
get rich or die tryin was a dope album , but he has got no reason to be shouting bout how hip hop is dying when he is contributing to the commercial mess that it is in.

Zimbabwe said:
get rich or die tryin was a dope album , but he has got no reason to be shouting bout how hip hop is dying when he is contributing to the commercial mess that it is in.
that's not what he's saying. he's making fun of the fact everybody says '50 cent is killing hip hop'. apparently everybody didn't get that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.