50 Cent Hints At Baby Mama For Starting House Fire

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
As previously reported, the Long Island home of rapper 50 Cent was destroyed in a fire earlier this year.

While the arsonist who caused the house fire is still unknown, just days before the incident, ex-wife Shaniqua Tompkins was ordered by a judge to leave the residence.

“The courts told her she had to leave,” 50 Cent stated in his interview with Access Hollywood’s TV One Access. “It’s kind of more like, ‘If I can’t have you, you can’t have it’.”

Surprisingly, 50 Cent denied Tompkins involvement in setting the house on fire during the interview.

“Well, I don’t want to say that… don’t try to make me say something I don’t want to say,” 50 Cent continued. “But the circumstances to it might seem that way.”

According to Tompkins attorney, Paul Catsandonis, 50 Cent signed an agreement that enables Tompkins to receive fifty percent of his earnings from his rap career.

“Everything that’s his is hers, everything that’s hers is his. He memorialized in an e-mail that he intended to give her the house,” Catsandonis told The Associated Press (AP).

The full interview with 50 Cent conducted by TV One Access will air on Sunday (January 4).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.