50 Cent helps out underprivileged kids

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
With a $70,000 grant, 50 Cent and the G-Unity Foundation made it possible for 50 kids from the Jamaica, Queens and surrounding areas to attend the Summer Stars Camp for the Performing Arts in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.

The camp offers small group programs in improvisational acting, blues performance, dance, musical theater/choral singing, set design, juggling, drumming and music video production.

On Aug. 26th, 50 made a personal visit to spend time with the campers and deliver a motivational speech encouraging the youth. He said in a statement:

"These kids performed a great show for me. It was exciting and rewarding to interact with them and give them an opportunity to showcase their talent."

More information about theG-Unity foundation and their grant history can be found at http://gunityfoundation.org/successes-history06.html

oicyu8chu said:
Hmmm, what's his motive. He doesn't look like the type of person who would do this type of thing. :/
Yeah, he even said himself - when he was being compared to Pac - that he's nothing like 2Pac because he doesn't care about the kids.. or somethin of that nature.

KAMIKAZI said:
Yeah, he even said himself - when he was being compared to Pac - that he's nothing like 2Pac because he doesn't care about the kids.. or somethin of that nature.
No he said and I quote
" 'Pac wouldn't snitch, but I snitch all the time... I actually have off duty and ex NYPD police officers protecting me... I have a bullet proof New York City cap... but i'm rich biaaaatch so fuck them other brothers' kids.. I only give a fuck about my son .... gg gg g g .. shit whats the rest?"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.