50 Cent Greatest Hits

You act like you fucking KNOW what Pac would think, lol, don't even fuckin act like you can read a dead mans thoughts. Its cute, man why don't you just be the next TUPAC, since you know how he thinks and all.

Haha well man, it don't really matter what none of yall think simply because you CANT fucking tell the future. And I'm not saying taht fucking Pac would have liked 50 or nothin, I just think its dumb when yall ACT like you fucking know what pac would have thought. I'm not starting an arguement, just showing the ignorance of your statements.

HellRazor05 said:
would you like to get on your knees now or are you not finished with 50's dick yet? theres no need to start a dumb ass argument like this with me. i simply meant "if pac only knew.." that 50 was breaking records he didnt break. 50 does not deserve the fame he has right now, and i know im not the only one who thinks he wouldnt be shit if pac were still with us. :thumb:

i understand what your saying, in terms of holding that record when others should have, but people cannot keep bringing pac into this. If this, if that, he's gone, that's it

Tonio1986 said:
I like the songtext, the beat is hot and nate had a very nice chorus.

its cool if you like it or anyone else to me though i just dont see it i could see another one but its cool i know there are good things about it but wtv not my choice of song, its your taste so its cool. :thumb:

No order:

1. Da Repurcussions
2. Many Men
3. Ghetto Quran
4. I'm a Hustler
5. In Da Club
6. Fuck You
7. Too Hot (ft. Nas/Nature)
8. Rotten Apple
9. As the World Turns (ft. UGK)
10. U Not Like Me
11. Wanksta
12. If I Can't
13. Outta Control
14. Get In My Car
15. Ski Mask Way
16. Hate It or Love it RMX
17. That's What's up (ft. G-Unit)
18. Bump Dat (ft. Tony Yayo)
19. What up Gangsta
20. Killa Tape (Intro)

HellRazor05 said:
dukes only had two actual albums (i know about his underground shit), not enough to make a greatest hits.......you might as well take GRODT and write Greatest Hits on it if you wanna do it that way.

and as sad as it is, "in da club" was actually the most listened to song in the world in 2003. and 50 just recently broke a 41 year record held by the beatles on the billboard charts. what is the world coming to? if pac only knew...
He didn't break the Beatles record. Read this:

In addition to notching a fifth week atop the Billboard Hot 100 with "Candy Shop" featuring Olivia, 50 Cent also moves 11-6 as the featured artist on the Game's "Hate It or Love It" giving him four current top 10 hits. The rapper is the first artist to do this since 1964, when the Beatles held the top five spots on the tally.
He did four. They did five.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.