50 Cent goes after DJ Khaled's mother?

Caesar

Staff member
I post a lot of clips in our VIDEO section and rarely make a mention of them in the news unless otherwise connected to an article or new audio.

But I thought this deserves the extra spotlight for those of you that might not necessarily be up on the video game, simply because in my opinion it brings a whole new level of coldness to rap beef.

As part of his ongoing beef with Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, and that whole camp, 50 has released a rather shocking video diss to Khaled.

I can't really even call it a diss, it is a down right cold hearted threat. I didn't even think 50 would go there like that but he has.

The video shows some goons of 50's, complete with ThisIs50 t-shirts, stalking Khaled's mother. It shows footage of her house, her work, family photos she has on her desk, and even her asleep. The whole thing just has a real cold vibe to it.

Click here to watch it.

What do you think? Has 50 crossed the line?

It's not really coldness. 50 won't do anything, it was just to prove that he has resources, which he does. So what if there's footage of his mom, her work, or her house. Nothing will happen, it's just to make it seem more serious.

Thing is, 50 did this since he says Khaled been waging a private war against him for awhile. Also on Ross' spinoff of Thisis50's type site, they put up some picture of his son. So 50 had to go back in self defense, but 1 step further here.

I really doubt anything would happen to her, but he sent the message, and they took off the picture of his son too - he took down this video as well off his site.

But I want him to end Ross for good, while entertaining, who knows what happens next. I'd actually love to see Ross throw Khaled under the bus. I hate Khaled.

I'm going to tell the truth- gangstaz go after people they can touch. After watching Gangland and listening to as much rap as I can stand, I think it's much easier to threaten a defenseless old lady than a DJ (even if I haven't heard his stuff before). I do think it's going a bit too far to show Khaled that his mom has been targeted by 50's paid crew. She has nothing to do with this unless she put herself into it, therefore she should be left out of it. It's almost as bad as if Khaled, in order to get even, sent private investigators to go spy on 50's kid. You think 50 would be cool with seeing that footage? Sure he can play it cool but he'd be given a nice jolt of adrenaline if he suddenly saw his kid in someone's crosshairs. It's not very courageous, but as a tactic in war, all's fair game. Just don't be a hypocrite about it.

randomthug - ever heard of the concept of those close to you getting touched? That's how some people make others sorry, by getting at their family who had nothing to do with whatever beef. Think of how Suge supposedly threatened Eazy-E by saying he knew where his mother lived and was in a position to do something to her if he wanted... then Eazy released Dre.

Yeah I heard of that I just don't think it's very manly, macho, or brave to take on his mom. If you wanted to show people how tough you are why spy on his mom? Surely Fif hadn't buffed up to push a lady around.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.