50 Cent fires back at Rick Ross, releases cartoon, interviews his baby mama, and more

Caesar

Staff member
Ok so here's a quick rundown. Rick Ross dissed 50 Cent on his song "Mafia Music," referencing Fif's baby mama and house burna drama. 50 got pissed off and released a diss track aimed at Rick Ross called "Officer Ricky".

Rick Ross then jumped on the radio and tried to laugh it off saying he wasn't impressed and gave Curtis 48 hours to record something better, which we reported on here.

So what does 50 Cent do? He clowns Officer Ross even harder by first taunting and threatening both him and DJ Khaled on a video (watch here) and then releasing a diss cartoon. Yes, a diss cartoon, click here to see that. I laughed.

But wait, that wasn't enough. Now 50 has tracked down Tiallondra "Tia" Kemp, the mother of Rick Ross's son and interviewed her and boy does she have some dirt on Rick! Basically she says Rick Ross is fake, and everything he says is fake; as if the fact he was a correctional officer before being a rapper wasn't damaging enough. Click here to watch that video. Oh and to top it off, his other baby mother is a call girl? Damn.

It seems Tia is the winner in all of this because 50 took her and her friend and bought them some furs before taking them shopping in the Gucci store, and filming it all. Something tells me 50 could drop that infamous opening line from 2Pac's "Hit Em Up" now... I'm not trying to insinuate anything, but you know the one I mean.

So what do you guys think about Rick Ross and all of this? Drop your comments below!

Lmao even thou i don't really listen to 50cent any more (just not my taste any more),he's really strong at clowining people...he's funny,i think someone is regretting his "Mafia Music"

HAhaha i see that Hitemup comming up too hahaa
"First off F*** you and all that shit you claim
50 cent , rick ross killa come equiped with tia"

Dammn 50's killin that boy...can't imagine how rick ross can resurface after that shit

The.Menace

Staff member
Who did confirm that Ricky was an officer? I mean come on, if u act that way u better have nothing to do with the cops god damn it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.