50 Cent Fires Back At GZA; "I'm Sure Everyone Else Has Forgotten Who He Is"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
50 Cent recently responded to comments made about him by Wu-Tang member GZA aka "The Genius".

As reported earlier, GZA took shots at the G-Unit honcho at a concert in London earlier this month while he was ranting about how rappers like Soulja Boy are dominating hip-hop.

"Recently I seen a video on YouTube and the video was of the GZA, that’s short for The Genius. He's a "Genius", I'm sure everyone else has forgotten who he is also," 50 Cent scoffed. "This guy gets on stage and obviously he's drunk, and he starts talking about Soulja Boy who is 16 years old. Shout out to Soulja Boy. Soulja Boy's hot, he had a hot song, he produced the record. Genius should shut up, just shut up! Kid is 16 years old and we goggled you; you were born in '66. He was born in 1966 [Laughs]. Listen, I have an old school Chevy Impala your age."

"This doesn’t make any sense," 50 continued. "The Genius from Wu Tang has declared all out war on Soulja Boy! It makes no sense. Now I understand why an artist would throw a little animosity towards me. Of course, I’ve been dominant. In fact, if you like me I'm gonna wonder why? I’m taking all the money."

50 Cent would then go on to touch on the internal squabbles within the Wu-Tang and refer to the group as "dust heads".

"It's really upsetting to me with what’s going on with Wu-Tang right now. I hear they are upset with The RZA," 50 said. “[RZA] started the Wu-Tang, he made the beats. Ok, sure, yes he has all the money and his brother made 20 percent of everything. RZA and his brother made the money, that’s alright but they deserve it. They designed it, they built it. The rest of them niggas was on dust and not paying attention to what was going on at the time."

One of 50's associates would bring up Method Man's name (Tical) but 50 would quickly claim that Meth is one of his favorite rappers from the Wu Tang.

"Don’t say Tical, you fucking stupid? What’s the matter with you? What the fuck are you talking about?," 50 barked at his associate. "Method Man is my favorite. He's tryna create a beef between me and Method Man."

"Method Man out of the entire Wu Tang is my favorite," emphasized 50. "I'mma tell you tell you why, because [he] said: "I got more glocks and techs than you/I make it hot, nigga won't even stand next to you/ nigga touch me you better bust me tree times in the head/ Or motherfucker's dead, ya thought so."

"That’s right, with [Notorious] B.I.G. that was classic," 50 said referring to Meth's collabo with Biggie on Ready To Die ("The What"). "The rest of them niggaz like the Genius, that nigga be like 'oskarese popacheese microscope', what the fuck are you talking about? I don't know what the fuck he's saying, he's a scientist [Laughs]."

Source: Sixshot.com

masta247

Staff member
It's still out of my mind how dumb 50 cent is.

GZA was correct on this one and I second his every word.
GZA is a legend while 50 is just a clown

THEV1LL4N

well fiddy's a clown if he keeps on going on like this. i do like him though, he makes me laugh. and he looks like omar.

Fiddy made a good point, legend or no legend it gives you no right to have a superior view just because you been around for 20 years in the industry. Them kats should be the wisest of them all, making comments about 16 yr old and to kats who deserved there hot spot is jus childish.

Casey

Staff member
"It's really upsetting to me with what’s going on with Wu-Tang right now. I hear they are upset with The RZA," 50 said. “[RZA] started the Wu-Tang, he made the beats. Ok, sure, yes he has all the money and his brother made 20 percent of everything. RZA and his brother made the money, that’s alright but they deserve it. They designed it, they built it. The rest of them niggas was on dust and not paying attention to what was going on at the time."
Real talk.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.