50 Cent faces $10 Million lawsuit

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
An insurance company for rapper 50 Cent is reportedly refusing to cover up to $10 million in damages he could face with the loss of a lawsuit brought by a Washington D.C. area disc jockey.

National Fire Insurance says its famous client waited over a year before reporting the incident in which one of his G-Unit posse members assaulted WKYS-FM’s Richard "DJ Zxulu, the Big-Lipped Bandit" Dunkerson. The length of time reportedly gives the company an out to invalidate the rapper's coverage. As a result, the insurance firm is no longer required to underwrite 50 should he lose the civil suit.

The assault at WKYS’ studios – located in the Washington suburb of Lanham, Maryland – was sparked in January 2005 when Zxulu made light-hearted comments about a wireless cell phone headset being worn by a member of 50’s crew, saying it made him look like a Vulcan on Star Trek.

Zxulu then reportedly threw the Spock hand salute and said, "Greetings, my Vulcan brother."

Once the interview was over, police say members of G-Unit's posse jumped Zxulu, punching and kicking him and allegedly stealing his phone. Dunkerson also claims that the G-Unit track "Hate It Or Love It" ridiculed him and boasted of the radio station incident.

Yea when all this shit first went down, it was supposedly one of the Game's boys or The Game himself, that actually hit Zulu, I dont think 50 should be brought into this

SonOf2pac

as i remember it was game and his crew that beat his ass and then game bragged about it on his new verse on the hate it or love it remix...

"zxhulu and the family keep ya radio locked BABY BABY!!"

i hated hearing that shit on the radio... thank GOD game kicked his ass...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.