50 Cent Explains Rumored T.I. Diss Track "You So Tough"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Everyone's heard the G-Unit cut, "You So Tough," by now, and most believed it was a diss to rapper T.I.

On the track 50 raps, "Nowadays this rap sh** ain't adding up / How n****s get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months / Oowee, don't talk to me / You talk to him, you talking to them." The lines, most fans believed were in regard to T.I.'s federal gun case.

"I got the best lawyers that money can buy," 50 rapped this week, while finishing his verse for MTV News. "They say at best they would've got me 10 or maybe nine / I said, 'How do you explain how homie breezed?' They said, 'You keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese'."

50 is referring to T.I.P.'s legal woes, and how he was able to get off so lenient. The Atlanta rapper pleaded guilty to weapons charges as a part of a plea deal, and in return is expected to receive a year in jail after he completes his community service.

However, 50 made it clear he didn't mentioned T.I. in his song, and that he has no beef with T.I. He explains that he's never went at an artist without mentioning him directly, so why would he start now.

"When have you known me to be indirect with an issue?" 50 asked MTV. "If I had a problem with any artist, trust me, they would know. I take [that situation], and I write that because a lot of people think that. They're not saying it because they're cowardly people. When you write it and put it there and leave and say, 'Let me watch and see what happens.' There's so much controversy around it, and you didn't say anything. Then you go, 'See, they think that.' They just won't say it to him because they're a bunch of punks."

So the song's not about T.I. right? Fif said that's up to the fans to decide.

"[It's] absolutely for the public to decide," 50 said. "My intentions -- you know me, you know my MO -- I would just say something. It's not really directed at him. It's me taking real-life situations. These things are relevant to hip-hop, period. I make something that's interesting enough for people to sink their teeth into, and I move forward."

G-Unit's T.O.S. (Terminate On Sight) is now in stores.

Source: BallerStatus.com

I do have to agree with him. How the hell does anyone get that lenient a sentence? Trying to purchase automatic weapons? You try that without the correct license, yer so screwed you won't see freedom for years and TI gets 1 year in jail? Light sentence...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.