50 Cent Enlists Dr. Dre & Eminem For New Album

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
According to reports, 50 Cent has added two more artists to the payroll of his new album, Before I Self Destruct.

Both Dr. Dre and Eminem are part of the production team and will make a guest appearance on the track “Norman Bates Motel.”

Featured producers on the album include J.R. Rotem, Play-n-Skillz, Scott Storch, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, Ty Fyffe and Rich Harrison, among others.

The album will also include a bonus DVD movie with the same title, in which the G-Unit honcho plays the role of a basketball player who seeks revenge for the murder of his mother.

“My film captures the harsh realities that reflect so many communities today. There will be some who will greatly identify with the characters and the situations presented and then there will be others who may be shocked at the struggles that go on in the inner city,” 50 said via a statement.

Before I Self Destruct hits stores December 9.

raywaters11

the G-Unit honcho plays the role of a basketball player who seeks revenge for the murder of his mother.
horrible role for fifty.. i saw him on cribs, shooting ball with his son, and he has a broke ass jump shot. worse than lil wayne. terrible idea.

so em and dre are just on one song?

This man is gonna need there help to sell that album, if the sales flop, he is gonna say someone stole his idea etc, most likly point the finger at who ever is #1. It could be the beatles and this nigga will say they stole his idea for a song.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.