50 Cent drops book, song banned from TV

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
As 50 Cent celebrates the launch of his new book, “50 x 50” – a scrapebook-styled autobiography which hit shelves last month – the G-Unit rapper has gotten some bad news: his latest video, “I’ll Still Kill,” is being banned by TV stations in the United States.

His memoir is titled “50 x 50: 50 Cent In His Own Words,” and the multi-platinum rapper was in New York earlier this week for a book-signing event.

“50 x 50” details the rapper’s life with actual photographs, and includes anecdotes from his drug-dealing days in Queens, NY, and his rise to fame in the music industry. It is available in bookstores now.

Meanwhile 50 Cent’s new single, “I’ll Still Kill,” has reportedly been banned by MTV and BET networks, despite its censored version being renamed “Still Will.”

“I don’t think they have a problem with the group The Killers being called ‘The Killers,’” 50 said in reference to the popular rock band, “and I don’t think anyone’s protesting that Guns N’ Roses is called ‘Guns N’ Roses.’”

“I think that their perception of me is dark, so they’re going to ask for those things to be changed.”

“I’ll Still Kill” is the fifth single from 50’s latest album, “Curtis”. It will officially debut on radio stations on Nov. 6.

Source: NobodySmiling.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.