50 Cent disses Everybody..

Goddamn its 18 minutes long, ill listen to half of it...

most of it is them laughin at what Game is sayin.. i dunno, how recent is this shit? They diss Def Jam too "hey i work for the black man, you work for Def Jam."

Meh nothin exciting, just 50 Cent sayin how he's gonna release 2 more bubbly ass CD's

I know this sounds like I'm being a hater,but I'm seriously really starting to hate his ass.I mean,he dissed Ja for being pop and then thats exactly what his group does.I don't know,I'd be lying if i said I still don't like SOME of his music but the guy himself is a complete dick head.

remember the whole confusion about the "cry me a river" remix saying how hypocritical it would be if that was actually him. Now, noone is suprised to hear this faggot over a Fergie beat.

I actually just listened to that whole bullshit ass thing.Man he pisses me off "everybody on the one blood remix are idiots" but wait.....snoops record is hot.Oh,and games the king of the westcoast because he sold more than game,how but the fact that snoops put out way more albums than game and has been around longer.To fifty everythings about record sales,making fun of Jay because he spent "3 times" of what he would for marketing,saying what Jay sold was "alright".This guys a fucking moron,everyone in G-unit hasn't sold shit for a very long time,which to him is everything.I can't wait for his "albums" to come out(which I doubt there will be two next year) so they can flop too.By the way where's MOP,spider loc and hotrod.Give me a break,thanks for letting me vent.lol

stefanwzyga

I actually thought it was funny as fuck, especially when they we're clowning the game!! The game well thinks he's hard as fuck, he trys way too hard too talk tough.

is anyone really that suprised he said everyone on the remix is an idiot? come on people....if you were in his shoes more than likely you would say the same thing

drake_411 said:
If I were in his shoes I wouldn't talk shit about 20 some people who are in the same business as me.
Word... he should just stick to dissin people that don't cuss back to be safe like Oprah, the Cinema industry..

I'm pretty sure thats bullshit that he still gets 25% of games money off sales.There's not even an Interscope logo on the c.d.The only logo is Geffen which 50 has nothing to do with.

HellRazor05 said:
It's pretty funny how he called everyone on the remix idiots when Snoop was on there and Whoo Kid just did a mixtape with E-40.
did u listen to the track "get rich" on snoop´s album?

he says sumthin´like "get rich or die tryn just like 5-0 ...."

if i was 50 i wouldn´t like that! i don´t have the full version of snoops album! is 50 on it? i´m not suprised if not...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.