50 Cent Claims Young Buck Has A Drug Problem, Changes Title Of New G-Unit Album

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
50 Cent recently revealed that he has changed the title of the upcoming sophomore album from G-Unit.

The set was initially titled Lock & Load and was changed to Shoot To Kill. According to 50, the album will now be titled Terminate On Sight (T.O.S.).

Terminate on Sight; It’s like a spin-off to Beg for Mercy. It was a statement towards the competition, towards other artists. T.O.S. is the version where you get more aggressive,” 50 explained.“This record embodies that. I kinda know where I need to go, because I tested the waters with the material I put out [on our mixtapes]. I get to tell with the response to certain records where I need to be and chill out from other stuff.”

Last week, 50 Cent ousted Young Buck from the G-Unit group but claimed Buck will still release his solo albums via the G-Unit imprint.

Buck, who had recorded some material for Terminate On Sight, will still appear on the album but will not appear in videos.

“[Buck will] still be on those records,” 50 said. “I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times. He's not gonna be in the videos, but he can shoot [videos for] his solo project when he's done — when he gets himself together.”

50 revealed his major reasons for kicking Buck out the group was because Buck distanced himself from G-Unit and aligned himself with people 50 considered his foes (Buck shared a stage with Lil Wayne a few months ago).

“[Buck] can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things,” 50 explained. “He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with. The public's impression is [that] I and these people have issues. So how are you cool and we down with each other? When a person has that much inconsistencies in their character, how can you value them or call them a friend when you don't know what you gonna say or do tomorrow?”

50 would also drop a bombshell claiming that Young Buck has a drug problem. 50 claims Buck uses cocaine and sips syrup (a mixture of promethazine and codeine) which played a role in Pimp C's death last year.

“[Buck's] probably high right now,” 50 said. “He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high, When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--.”

50 revealed he is expecting Buck to make diss records aimed at G-Unit. J.A., an up and coming producer, revealed to MTV that he is working with Buck on a mixtape called Honorable Discharge: Cashville Chronicles.

Source: Sixshot.com

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Saying Buck has a drug problem for his sizzurp intake is like saying Snoop's weed smoking is a "problem." And the coke thing, man, 50 cant talk, we all seen the videos, and so what, it is what it is.

stefanwzyga

Saying Buck has a drug problem for his sizzurp intake is like saying Snoop's weed smoking is a "problem." And the coke thing, man, 50 cant talk, we all seen the videos, and so what, it is what it is.

Yeah but i think what 50 is saying is that Buck is fucked up. Atleast thats the impression i get.

I agree. I don't think there's a mainstream rapper who doesn't do drugs, including legal prescription drugs that they abuse. If Buck's problem is that he doesn't wanna hang out, just get high then it could be speculated that while feelin coca-happy he could make peace with other rappers and make records with them. That of course would piss off 50 who might keep his drug use and his business separate. It's possible... What I hate most is when rappers have beef but don't tell all. Course, that's kinda like gossip and drama queen bs... Aight, who's gunna interview Buck so we can hear his side now?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online