50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His Disgruntled Employee

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1499793/20050408/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'
04.08.2005 9:47 AM EDT

Though 50 Cent is out of town filming, new track asserts he's still running things.
50 Cent (file)
Photo: John Shearer

50 Cent is off in Canada filming his acting debut with Jim Sheridan, but he says it doesn't matter where he is, he's still the king of the Big Apple, and no one is going to dethrone him.

50 struck back at Jadakiss Thursday night on DJ Kay

Slay's "Drama Hour" radio program on New York City's Hot 97, when Slay played a 50 Cent/ Tony Yayo record called "I Run New York."

"The walls have ears, lil' n---a, I run New York," 50 says on the chorus of the record. "Even when I ain't here, lil' n---a, I run New York."

50 goes on to proclaim that he also runs Interscope Records and that his labelmate Jada is nothing more than "a disgruntled employee."

"Been in the game 10 years and he still ain't rich," Fif raps. "Even his mama upset that he still ain't sh-- / But he keep runnin' his yap like I'mma take that / One more word out his mouth and I'll push Styles' sh-- back."

Later in the record, an excited Yayo gets on the mic and also takes aim at Jada and his crew from Yonkers, proclaiming that "The LOX made more money in the shiny suits," and that "Fat Joe ain't a gangsta."

As the record comes to a close, 50 decides to just talk, and asks somebody to tell P. Diddy to get out of the mirror so 50 can proposition him with a business deal. 50 says he wants to buy Jada's publishing from Puffy.

Don't expect this lyrical feud to end any time soon. Although "My Fo, Fo," — the song Fat Joe said would be his only response to 50 — has already come out, Jada has promised that he has a whole arsenal of records in his stash waiting for 50 (see "Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways").

50 Cent says he runs New York, but does he really have things locked down, or does someone else wear the crown? We want to know what you think.

For more on 50 Cent, check out the feature "All Eyes On 50 Cent: The Sequel."

To read more about Jadakiss and 50's beef, check out the feature "Jadakiss & Fat Joe Sound Off."

— Shaheem Reid

Duke

Staff member
ah c'mon, 50 can say anything he wants. i cant really imagine Jada even caring about 50 anymore. Jada is doing his thang, 50 is only rich cos hes got so much pop-appeal. 50 knows this, thats why hes trying so hard to look cool. jada still chills on his block. 50 would almost get killed if he'd try to come around queens.

besides, the muthafucka doesnt even leave his damn house without 50 bodyguards. and he's so damn hood?

i cant take 50 serious anymore. its all talk-talk-talk. i can be hard too with 500 paid bouncers at my back.

Jada cares allright...the more his name is mentioned the better...Even this one is for the promo work jada said it himself so fuck it I don't even care...and thats the point..

Duke

Staff member
one mc on dj said:
Jada cares allright...the more his name is mentioned the better...Even this one is for the promo work jada said it himself so fuck it I don't even care...and thats the point..
oh definitely. on that level Jada cant get enough of it :D

Okay, we all know that Jada can and will crush 50 in this. But I really don't think that this battle can help his sales. Maybe it's just me, but I see a ton of mixtape rappers taking shots at 50 and their unsigned and/or no one gives a shit. Jada's in my top 15, 50's not even in my top 50, but I cannot see how this helps Jada.

2pacnbiggie said:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1499793/20050408/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

50 Cent Calls Jadakiss His 'Disgruntled Employee' On 'I Run New York'
04.08.2005 9:47 AM EDT

Though 50 Cent is out of town filming, new track asserts he's still running things.
50 Cent (file)
Photo: John Shearer

50 Cent is off in Canada filming his acting debut with Jim Sheridan, but he says it doesn't matter where he is, he's still the king of the Big Apple, and no one is going to dethrone him.

50 struck back at Jadakiss Thursday night on DJ Kay

Slay's "Drama Hour" radio program on New York City's Hot 97, when Slay played a 50 Cent/ Tony Yayo record called "I Run New York."

"The walls have ears, lil' n---a, I run New York," 50 says on the chorus of the record. "Even when I ain't here, lil' n---a, I run New York."

50 goes on to proclaim that he also runs Interscope Records and that his labelmate Jada is nothing more than "a disgruntled employee."

"Been in the game 10 years and he still ain't rich," Fif raps. "Even his mama upset that he still ain't sh-- / But he keep runnin' his yap like I'mma take that / One more word out his mouth and I'll push Styles' sh-- back."

Later in the record, an excited Yayo gets on the mic and also takes aim at Jada and his crew from Yonkers, proclaiming that "The LOX made more money in the shiny suits," and that "Fat Joe ain't a gangsta."

As the record comes to a close, 50 decides to just talk, and asks somebody to tell P. Diddy to get out of the mirror so 50 can proposition him with a business deal. 50 says he wants to buy Jada's publishing from Puffy.

Don't expect this lyrical feud to end any time soon. Although "My Fo, Fo," — the song Fat Joe said would be his only response to 50 — has already come out, Jada has promised that he has a whole arsenal of records in his stash waiting for 50 (see "Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways").

50 Cent says he runs New York, but does he really have things locked down, or does someone else wear the crown? We want to know what you think.

For more on 50 Cent, check out the feature "All Eyes On 50 Cent: The Sequel."

To read more about Jadakiss and 50's beef, check out the feature "Jadakiss & Fat Joe Sound Off."

— Shaheem Reid
Thats funny as hell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.