50 Cent calls Eminem his role model

World-wide sensation 50 Cent gave a press conference in Taipei on Friday where he named Eminem as a role model.

It was Eminem who, with Dr. Dre, co-signed 50 Cent to the Shady/Aftermath imprint, a move which was arguably the sole cause of 50’s success. 50 Cent named the white rapper as a source of inspiration, saying, “I kind of look to Eminem to gauge how I should respond to success.”

“He's had even bigger success than I have in some areas,” 50 Cent said, most likely in reference to recent comparisons between 8 Mile and Get Rich or Die Tryin’.

“He's been extremely helpful to me to kind of stay levelheaded,” a statement that perhaps hints 50 Cent may finally adjust to his fame and tone down his verbal grievances, just like Eminem did once before him.

Fuck Em All.

50 Cent has no luv in New York so he can't help people in New York exept the laughing stocks like Mobb Deep, Yayo & Banks, He's only helped out to part time killaz ((Buck & Spider)) & they diss 50 Cent behind his back. How pathetic

Eminem isn't letting Detroit eat. Who's he helped out D12, Obie Trice who was too lazy to record before he signed with Em, Trick Trick who Eminem already dropped from Shady, Hush (OKay I know Hush, He's not that talented but he's a pioneer in Detroit & Ann Arbor so I think he deserved Eminem's help.

Why can't Eminem make any calls to some big labels for these other Detroit artists. No one ellse has made it in Detroit exept for Jay-Z female artist & Slum Village

As for Dre here's who he's helped (NWA, D.O.C., Snoop Dogg, 2Pac (Only 2 tracks), Eminem, Truth Hurts, Game & that's it. So fuck Dre.

Now let's look at all the tallent that's slipped threw Eminem, Dre & 50's hands

50 Cent had Bang'Em Smurf, Wax-A-Million & Onyx who he all turned on. 50 was boys with that bitch Lil' Flip then he even turned on Flip.

Since Eminem has signed Dre he's promist to help out Royce Da 5'9" & D-Elite, Scam, 8-Off, Sean Price, Spliff Starr, Mad Kap, Lil' Keke, Juvenile & UTP, The D12 artists as Solo guys, Swifty's Detriot Click Raw Collection, Proof's solo projects & Pro-Matic

As for Dre here's who he promist to help. Dogg Pound, Sam Sneed, Nate Dogg, Warren G, DJ Quick, 2Pac,
Once he left Aftermath here's who he promist help
King T, RBX, Eve, Nowl, Mel-Man (As a solo arist), The Last Emperor, Sam Sneed (Again), Knoc-Turnal, Hittman, Rakim, Guru, Ludacris (Still haven't heard a Dre & Luda collabo),

So they really haven't helped anyone exept themselves & any willing to kiss their ass to the extreme.

there is obvious little understanding of the music industry with that reply. It takes a lot more than just talent in order to have the appearance of being a successful mainstream artist. Dre, Em, and 50 cannot make fans buy a King T album or a Royce album. The best they can do is expose those artist to connections that they would have not been exposed to had it not been for one of those three. Em has definately done that for D-12, Royce, ect. It's not em's fault Royce hasn't blown yet, but you can contribute some of Royce's current success to Em.

There is only so much room for "stars" within the music industry, and especially rap since everyone and their moma can rhyme words. All three of these men are not god's, there is only a certain amount of people they can "help." Dre has worked with A LOT of new artists and helped them established a career, but then again he has helped other artists who's career just did not take off for one reason or another, and that is not the fault of Dre. There are so many factors that go into seeing successful album sales, that one cannot put the success, or ultimately, the failure of the record on one man.

It's their fault cause all of the sudden they let Jimmy Tell Dre, Em & 50 who they can't help.

Jimmy has stopped Rakim, Hittman, Guru, Royce, Scam, Mad Kap, Spliff Starr, 8-Off, Madd Rapper, Bang'Em Smurf, King Tee, Last Emperor, Sean Prise.

But it was Dre's fault that he only worked on one thing on Death Row from 03-06 & that was The Chronic 2 Poppa's Got a Brand New Funk (That album featured Tha Realest, Top Dogg, D.O.C, Snoop but no Pac, Why cause Dre wasn't interested in Pac.

The OG beat for Black Streets song was stolen from Dre & used in Toss It Up. That's Pac's only songs besides Can't C Me & California Love, Dre stopped working exept on his next project. Sam Sneed & Chris "The Glove" Taylor started Ghost producing all of Dre's tracks he suposibly did.

Eminem isn't helping anyone in Detriot. He's not making phone calls for Shan Capone, Fuzz, Da Ruckis, Paridime, 8Mile, The Almighty Deadnutz, Raw Collection, S.U.N., J-HIll, IQ, Dale, King Gordy, Pac Won, M.O.B., & All of Eminem's suposible "Friends".

Those were the only niggaz who suported Eminem back in Detroit & he can't make any phone calls for them.

Eminem barily has any of the original members of D-12.

So Eminem can eat a dik.

As for 50 he can only sign well known pussys & Ex-hustlers like Spider & Young Buck still don't respect 50 Cent or do they even defend them. They talk shit behind their backs.

So known of them are in possition to help anyone who trys to make some side money to suport themselves.

All those guys that Eminem & Dre tried to help Jimmy wouldn't clear none of their collaborations or productions cause they all had to make a little money on the side.

Also tehy don't try hard to help people. They record hits & then they keep them & eventually reycle the beats & give them to G-Unit & Eminem cause Dre no longer makes new beats hardly.

Eminem has to have a ghost producer produce all his productions. Denaun Porter, Marky, Jeff Bass, Madd Rapper, Rob "Reef" Teloway, 8-Off, Dj Head & now Luis Resto & Emile

So they all don't work hardly like they did in the early 90's.

Now Dre gives a ghost producer two tracks & gives them to an artist & the artist usually doesn't get to use it because of Jimmy

It's not always Part time hustlers that get cheated outta their two tracks it's people like Ludacris, Warren G, Nate Dogg, Shade Sheist, Knoc-Turnal, Method Man, Royce Da 5'9" & many others

By the way storm trooper

IF Dre & Eminem wanted they could have made all of them sell

IT was Jimmy in every insident that stopped that.

If Dre & Eminem could take the biggest discrase to Queens & make people believe he's hard then they could've made though's other's sell.

So don't act like they didn't have what it took. It was Jimm's fault so get it right.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
People in this thread have no idea of business, or of the music business.

It's very easy to type on a forum how connected you are, but I don't see anyone making any moves. I do see 50 Cent and Eminem do fairly well for themselves though.

Pittsey said:
People in this thread have no idea of business, or of the music business.

It's very easy to type on a forum how connected you are, but I don't see anyone making any moves. I do see 50 Cent and Eminem do fairly well for themselves though.
exactly what i was thinking..

black jus your so out in left field i'm not even gonna argue.

You think You know but you have no Idea.

Read any interview from someone I listed & no matter what Jimmy's name gets brought up as the reasion why none of their business worked out.

You got some imagination that Em & 50 are the chossen one.

IF people like D12 so much then how come their second singel always is their last?

Because people get board & their second hit doesn't gain any buzz.

You just talking out your ass about shit you think you know but in fact don't cause you don't roll how my people role.

Look at the facts. Jay-Z gots Watcher 2 & Renagae that he just edited his vocals on cause they were thrown away.

Meaning Jimy threw them to Jay-Z instead of letting Royce & Hittman rock them

Reed the interviews Rakim, Royce & Hittman do.

They tell it. Ever since the Chronic 2001 Dre has stopped recording hundreds of songs & now he only gives everyone including his artists two songs.

Then read how each time Jimmy wouldn't clear the songs & how they ended up on someone ellse's album.

Game, Eminem & 50 don't have anything that Hittman didn't have exept aproval from Jimmy.

So stop talking bullshit about how I don't understand the biz.

I've been in it since 93 I know what sells & I know what I'm talking about. I speak the truth cause I deal with a diffrent kind of Music Business then you

Your biz is about Legit music & mine is about Survival.

I've survived doing anything I could to make money.

I've sold practiclly every kind of pill, hustled millions of people, Made a killing out of what I do & Always known the right persion ((Preme)) that could make anything go away.

So stop your Legit P. Diddy bullshit. You sound like a CEO that can't close the right deals.

Everyone the Aftermath has signed had a far chance of selling Dre just can't finish albums & Jimmy can't aprove of shit.

Royce would've been a star if Jimmy didn't make Eminem edit all his work off of Royce's shit & only let him use a hook for Rock City.

Hittman had millions of fans just from being on The Chronic 2001.

Rakim had more talent then all of them

It was Jimmy that ruins all of Dre's good business & only lets them work with Pop artists & commercial rappers.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^^ What you are saying isn't wrong. (Not 100% true either though, and you still speak a lot of shit. Like I said wankstas talk, gangstas walk. If you're so connected stop posting long arse bullshit and get out there and prove it.)

But you have to understand business. And then sprinkle a bit more corruption on top, and then you have the music business. It takes more than talent to succeed. And everyone is jealous of everyone else, from fans to artists. Aftermath could be the most humble, truest hip-hop label around. They'd still be hated.

THEV1LL4N

d12 cant release their best songs in the charts u kno... thats y they dnt release many, cos theres too many swears in them...

they have sikk lyrics, and ur just jealous, obie trice and d12 r underated. but g-unit r overrated.

d12 would rip g-unit anyday...

anyway. as i was sayin, d12s best songs r not released, like "my band", that was no where near their best. but songs like "words are weapons", "shit can happen", "40oz", "loyalty" and all those others, they aint released, the lyrics r 2 explicit!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.