50 Cent buys out first few rows of Ja Rule concert to leave them empty

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I like Ja Rule. He has a bunch of hits that I enjoy. I’ve been to plenty of his shows in the past and I would go again when he returns to Vegas.

I like 50’s songs too. I read somewhere that this is the type of shit that’s helps us understand why he got shot 9 times lmao.

Preach

lol

i was thinking a little bit about it tho. like for one, say ja's at the concert and everybody's there and those seats were available... like i dunno how many seats were in that place, but he got the "front rows" and that's 300, so let's say the venue takes a 1000 and ja would sell 500 anyway... so then, during the concert, if he saw everybody standing in the back he'd be like "what the fuck, y'all come up to the stage i don't care what ticket you bought" and the concert would be awesome for everyone and at the end of it... he sold 800 tickets instead of 500... and 50 can't be so stupid to pay the dude he hates, 300 x 15 dollars is still enough for Ja to have a solid week and 50 gets that too probably.

part of me thinks 50 is doing this as kind of like a little favor to ja, while also capitalizing. it's partly that he's a little crazy, partly that he wants to maintain his image, and partly that he felt kinda bad for ja cause he did own him and one is a multi millionaire and the other sells front row tickets for 15 dollars.

doesn't feel like a true act of cruelty cause 50 could buy every ticket if he wanted to. or buy the tickets and pay another 15 dollars for 300 people to go there and boo. or whatever you know, it would only take him 4 more carbohydrates to be more inventive with his evil, but he just got the 300. i'm sure ja was like "awesome!" lol

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
part of me thinks 50 is doing this as kind of like a little favor to ja
You should follow 50 on IG - it's hilarious. Ja has responded in 50's IG posts. Trust that it wasn't done to help Ja. 50 also references 50 Laws of power, presumably referencing that when you choose to destroy it's important to destroy completely so they can't come back.

50 didn't buy more tickets because he didn't want to pay more, he just bought out what was available for cheap via Groupon.

Something tells me 50 is going to send people to ensure those seats stay empty.

50cent.jpg

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.