50 Cent Blames Dr.Dre for Game Beef

Last week, 50 CENT ran his mouth by claiming KANYE WEST is successful because of him.

50 CENT is at it again this week, but this time its directed against DR.DRE and AFTERMATH

Heavyweight rapper 50 Cent is convinced Dr Dre gave former G-unit member The Game the courage to start a war of words with his former mentor.

The "Candy Shop" hip-hop star has been embroiled in a long running feud with his former friend ever since he announced The Game's departure from G-Unit earlier this year - - but 50 Cent is adamant The Game would not have the confidence to take him on without support from their producer and his Aftermath record label.

"I think a big portion of the problem comes from Dr Dre and Aftermath; I don't think it was handled properly," said 50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson.

"If Game felt saying something about me was saying something about Dre, he wouldn't have said what he said. They made him have that comfort."

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
thuginme said:
Last week, 50 CENT ran his mouth by claiming KANYE WEST is successful because of him.

50 CENT is at it again this week, but this time its directed against DR.DRE and AFTERMATH

Heavyweight rapper 50 Cent is convinced Dr Dre gave former G-unit member The Game the courage to start a war of words with his former mentor.

The "Candy Shop" hip-hop star has been embroiled in a long running feud with his former friend ever since he announced The Game's departure from G-Unit earlier this year - - but 50 Cent is adamant The Game would not have the confidence to take him on without support from their producer and his Aftermath record label.

"I think a big portion of the problem comes from Dr Dre and Aftermath; I don't think it was handled properly," said 50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson.

"If Game felt saying something about me was saying something about Dre, he wouldn't have said what he said. They made him have that comfort."
when will 50 learn that no one is scared at him, they laughing at him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.