50 Cent/Big Pun Beef...

for one the album on which My Turn was on was released after Big Pun passed away so for 50 cent to respond would have been disrepectful.

As far as Jay-Z dissing him. 50 stated the song "How to Rob" wasn't supposed to be serious so why would he respond back when an artist he mentioned on that song came back at him? He mentioned in a interview or song that Jay-Z responding back gave him much needed exposure. In fact they did some concerts together on the Rock the Mic tour.

lol 50 goes at EVERYONE in that song, there might even be a diss hinted towards eminem when he says "...... like that whiteboy on MTV" but oviously its impossible to tell which whiteboy

damn, if Pun was still here

... the how to rob song was'nt actually a diss towards anyone cuz he was beefin with em, it was just to get a song out there that ppl would actually lissen to, for contreversy, and pun prolly responded for the hell of it, not cuz they were "beefin"

no disrespect or dick rydin whatever u guys call it...but come on...even if Pun is still alive 50cent is still gonna be seccess with his own shit...his own clothing line, shoes, movies, the man is makin big money...

Naw forget it 50 can't see Pun because he would've been in deep shit lyrically and on the streets. As with Jay he doesn't want to get his rap career over.

Peace

Advocate said:
lol 50 goes at EVERYONE in that song, there might even be a diss hinted towards eminem when he says "...... like that whiteboy on MTV" but oviously its impossible to tell which whiteboy

Tell Sticky gimme the cash before I empty three
Ill beat your ass like that white boy on MTV

what he means there is directed towards Sticky Fingaz...some white dude boxed Sticky on MTV and beat that niggas ass so thats what 50 was talkin about

*BADBOYKILLAZ* said:
5o aint got a chance against pun, pun will eat 50 for breakfast both rapping and physiclly, if he was still here that is.

Puns dead homie........If he was alive he'd rip 50........But at this point, he can't rip 50 cause he can't put out any new disses........Be realistic......Still Pun>50

Seventy2Ouncez said:
Tell Sticky gimme the cash before I empty three
Ill beat your ass like that white boy on MTV

what he means there is directed towards Sticky Fingaz...some white dude boxed Sticky on MTV and beat that niggas ass so thats what 50 was talkin about

Yea, I saw that celebrity boxing match.......It was like Sports Vs. Music or some shit.......Sticky boxed some white extreme sports dude and got his ass handed to him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.