50 Cent and Nicolas Cage do 'The Dance'

50 Cent and Nicolas Cage have agreed to work together in a film called The Dance.

The film, created by Universal Pictures, is based on the life of Billy ‘The Kid’ Roth. Cage will play the legendary boxing coach in a story where he discovers 50 Cent’s character – a prisoner serving a life sentence with boxing potential.

Despite the content, highly acclaimed actor Nicolas Cage could not turn down the project. "Billy Roth's story truly spoke to my heart," he said. "Despite the darkness and intense despair, an unlikely and flawed character is able to find and provide hope to others."

The Dance will commence production after Cage finishes his current movie, Ghost Rider.

Since 50 Cent’s debut movie Get Rich Or Die Trying he has also confirmed another project with Samuel L Jackson called Home of The Brave.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Damn I came in here thinking i was gonna make fun of 50 for dancing...litterally. :(

but eh, story seems to be played...but ill end up watching it prolly.

r00t

SiGh said:
Damn I came in here thinking i was gonna make fun of 50 for dancing...litterally. :(

but eh, story seems to be played...but ill end up watching it prolly.
Didnt strike me as that good of an actor to be honest.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
r00t said:
Didnt strike me as that good of an actor to be honest.
he only did one movie and it was basically playing his own life. In my eyes, you cant suck at that.

It wasnt anything extra-ordinary but it didnt suck to me.

sidenote: havent seen u in the LONGEST time.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
another movie? lol..it seems these days that more rappers are also getting into acting as well. ex. tip and his new movie

SonOf2pac

i liked the GRODT movie... he had sum good scenes in it that really inspired me... like when he crys :laugh:

hopefully this will be a good one

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.