50 cent and Jimmy Henchman settle DVD lawsuit

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The battle over The Original 50 Cent DVD has come to an end. 50 Cent, Game's manager Jimmy Henchman's Czar Entertainment, Inc. and Vision Plant Pictures, LLC made a joint announcement today that they have settled the lawsuit filed last summer.

50 Cent had previously filed the lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, California against Czar and several video production companies for using interview footage of him in The Original 50 Cent DVD without honoring a prior agreement to make a donation towards Martin's family or the G-Unity Foundation, 50's charity.

A joint press statement was released yesterday stating that all parties involved, including 50 Cent, were satisfied that the case concerning The Infamous Times - Volume 1: The Original Fifty Cent had been settled.

50's lucky Jimmy Henchmen didn't woop his ass for that law suit

Henchmen's a real CEO thug like J. Prince, Chazz Williams, Irv Gotti & Suge Khignt

Good luck to Henchmen

I love Pac but Pac was wrong for saying Henchmen set him up

Jimmy had nothing but love for Pac & wished Pac the best when he was alive so I don't understand why he said though's things.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Blackie2 said:

Henchmen's a real CEO thug like J. Prince, Chazz Williams, Irv Gotti & Suge Khignt

Good luck to Henchmen

Jimmy had nothing but love for Pac & wished Pac the best when he was alive so I don't understand why he said though's things.

But you hate 50 anyway.

And I think Henchman would prefer people to take him seriously as a businessman now, he's past all that troublesome stuff. Well according to him he is.

Blackie2 said:

Good luck to Henchmen

I don't think Jimmy Henchmen can't woop 50's ass or any of the CEO thug you just name.holla

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.