50 Cent and Game seem cool...

k69atie

SicC's Love
I hope it makes 50 better

Went to see him like 18 months ago and he was soo bad like awful forgot to words to his songs

The Game though seen him several times and he is awesome.. helps he is hot though too

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I feel like 50 did the right thing by mostly leaving hip hop. His antics and trash talking on social media might not be ideal but it's respectable that he's gone from a musician to a businessman and a successful one at that. Diddy and Jay Z are the same.

It's hard to look at rappers as good role models but as long as they stay out of trouble and make their money work for them and sustain their wealth, I think it's pretty admirable.

As much as I miss hip hop from the 90s and 00s, I think rappers from that era should stay out of the spotlight and not make music and try to rejuvenate their careers. I don't like the current generation of artists, generally speaking, so trying to revive their careers during a dead period just means there's a greater risk of fucking it up, everyone noticing, and further tarnishing your career.

_carmi

me, myself & us
I feel like 50 did the right thing by mostly leaving hip hop. His antics and trash talking on social media might not be ideal but it's respectable that he's gone from a musician to a businessman and a successful one at that. Diddy and Jay Z are the same.

It's hard to look at rappers as good role models but as long as they stay out of trouble and make their money work for them and sustain their wealth, I think it's pretty admirable.

As much as I miss hip hop from the 90s and 00s, I think rappers from that era should stay out of the spotlight and not make music and try to rejuvenate their careers. I don't like the current generation of artists, generally speaking, so trying to revive their careers during a dead period just means there's a greater risk of fucking it up, everyone noticing, and further tarnishing your career.
I have to agree. Most comebacks aren’t successful anyways.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.