50 Cent and Fat Joe Set To Collide

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=/ap/20050223/ap_en_mu/music_minute_50_vs_joe

50 Cent and Fat Joe Set to Collide

Wed Feb 23, 1:55 PM ET Entertainment - AP Music

NEW YORK - Sparks will fly on March 3. That's the new release date for 50 Cent's sophomore album, "The Massacre," which contains a song that takes swipes at Fat Joe and other rappers. Now Fat Joe is planning to drop his own dis record on the same date, allhiphop.com reported Wednesday.

50 moved up his release date from March 8 after songs from his album were leaked to the Internet this week.

His major-label debut album, "Get Rich or Die Trying," also was moved up and went on to sell more than 870,000 copies in the first week, on its way to becoming the top-selling CD of 2003.

50's trying to top that using songs like "Piggy Bank," where he tells Fat Joe: "You thought 'Lean Back' was big in the club / My (album) did 11 mil, your (album) was a dud."

50 also targets Interscope labelmate Jadakiss, jailed rapper Shyne and longtime foe Ja Rule before aiming at newlyweds Nas and Kelis: "Kelis had her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard / Then Nas goes and tattoos the ... on his arm."

Is this salesmanship or thuggery?

"I always try to appear less intelligent than I am," 50 says in the current issue of XXL, "so I can stay ahead."

if fat joe reply´s he´s gonna be the next ja rule, 50 will quit Ja and move to Fat Joe ... and 50 will win !!! i wouldn´t mess with that nigga on the mic !

50 will sell like kids love candy !!!

slang said:
if fat joe reply´s he´s gonna be the next ja rule, 50 will quit Ja and move to Fat Joe ... and 50 will win !!! i wouldn´t mess with that nigga on the mic !

50 will sell like kids love candy !!!
ha, not lyrically...i'm sure you wouldn't mess with him on a mic cause you prolly ain't shit on the mic, but then again, he ain't either...

_carmi

me, myself & us
^50 cent maybe got good beats, but he isnt a very good lyricist. and its not a beat that kills another rapper but lyrics. at this point i think 50 will lose against fat joe. but then again, only when it'll happen we'll really know.

Well 50 will own Joe in the rap scene for sure, but that doesn't mean he'll own anyone in the streets. What a funny guy going at everyone at the same time.

Peace

2pacnbiggie said:
"I always try to appear less intelligent than I am," 50 says in the current issue of XXL, "so I can stay ahead."

An intelligent person keeps things of that nature to himself, just like Superman didn't let motherfuckers know that cryptonite was his weakness.

2pacnbiggie said:
thats a good one,
next time i sound dumb,
i will use that line,
and all will be fine.

they say im a briliant lyricist

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.