50 Cent Album Pushed Back Until September

Rap superstar 50 Cent announced today that the release date for Curtis has been pushed back from June, until September.

"I'm an international artist," 50 Cent said. "My fans worldwide deserve to receive my album at the same time as my fans here in the US. Taking that into consideration moving the album to September was a necessary course of action."

The new release date for 50 Cent's G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope album Curtis has been changed from June 26 to Sept. 4.

In related news, 50 Cent will host an entire week of BET's long running city video show, Rap City.

50 Cent will host Rap City from May 29-June 2 each day at 5:00 pm.

The rapper is hosting Rap City to promote Curtis, which is his third major label release.

During his guest hosting stint, 50 Cent will be joined by G-Unit member Tony Yayo, rap legends KRS-One and Marley Marl and Jeff Johnson.

Source

what a retarded move, the worldwide bullshit is just that: bullshit. So, he's got two singles w/ videos premiering almost 4 months before the album drops, how is that logical. Apparently the joint Come and Go w/ Dre on it is supposed to be the hit; he better hope so considering both these singles, if they even take off in the first place, will have run their course by then.

i'm not familiar with the logistics, but wouldn't a nationwide and international release on the same day do wonders for the first week of sale numbers?

i'm also wondering if this means he'll get all of his sales money sooner rather than later?

lol.............he needs to start a beef....................quickly. or get shot.....................or get somebody shot.................GODDAMMIT DO SOMETHING!!!! lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.