50 Cent aims to improve school dinners

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Cafeteria lunches – usually horrific in both taste and effect on the body – is at the center of a new contest from rapper 50 Cent as part of his new campaign to encourage healthy eating habits among today’s youth.

The artist is the spokesman and judge for a new nationwide cooking competition sponsored by Glaceau, which is partly owned by the rapper and distributes his grape-flavored Vitamin Water drink, Formula 50.

The contest,aimed at preventing childhood obesity by improving eating habits, students in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Seattle are invited to create the most "nutrient-rich" cafeteria lunch recipe, with the winner receiving a $100,000 college scholarship.

Fifty, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, says his famous arms and six-pack abs are the result of regular exercise and healthy eating, but he admits his attitude toward nutrition wasn’t always on point.

"I had all of the unhealthy habits," the 29-year-old told the Associated Press. "Soda ... a lot of fast food, all those things."

But with platinum selling records, a label and a Reebok sneaker line contributing to his bank account these days, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is much easier for the New York native.

"I have someone that I can actually have prepare the food for me, so it's a huge difference than just getting McDonald's or Burger King," he said, adding that he tries to avoid sweets, and sneaks soda only when it’s "available." He chooses instead to keep his fridge stocked with Glaceau beverages.

"It's a better reflection of my lifestyle," he said. "I don't drink alcohol and I don't need an energy drink."

Well, I'm glad hes doing something... although its not a huge contribution, it'll help.

It just bothers me that he could be doing so much more with that 76 million fucking dollars he made in ONE year, you know?

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Pittsey said:
"It's a better reflection of my lifestyle," he said. "I don't drink alcohol and I don't need an energy drink."
Didn't him and g-unit test vodka for the source and got really fucked from it?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
I don't listen to 50 cent as I am convinced that he is a "Pac Biter". But what he is doing for the world is a good thing. In my mind I think this is something Pac would have done. And 2Pac was right when he said that he's going to "spark the minds that will change the world".

DrugBa11ad said:
Well, I'm glad hes doing something... although its not a huge contribution, it'll help.

It just bothers me that he could be doing so much more with that 76 million fucking dollars he made in ONE year, you know?
Well when you make that much lets see how much you contribute to be "caring" for other people. You would only give up money to charity so you get a tax right off, not out of kindness of your heart. You are just as greedy as the next man such as FIFDICKY (50 cent). If you are so bothered then why dont you help make contributions instead of always relying and down talking people that are filthy rich to do something for the economy and people in need.

Rahim said:
I don't listen to 50 cent as I am convinced that he is a "Pac Biter". But what he is doing for the world is a good thing. In my mind I think this is something Pac would have done. And 2Pac was right when he said that he's going to "spark the minds that will change the world".
Wow, you're a faggot. I hate when people say this, but I think 2Pac is your God or something. Everytime you're in an arguement you're always like "Well what would 2Pac do?"... I bet you sport a WW2D? bracelet.

50 is in no way a Pac biter... you said you don't listen to him because you're convinced he's a Pac biter, but how can you be convinced he's a Pac biter when you don't listen to him?

okkk

he has alot of investments....but with school cafeteria food....why the fuck does he care....he want more exposure....i buy ur cd if u come out with another Get Rich Or Die Trying...not the soundtrack.....and make it gangsta...and no singing...otherwise....gggggggggg-gggg-ggg-g-unot

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.