50 Cent’s New Album Pushed Back To 2009

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
50 Cent (real name: Curtis Jackson) has confirmed that his fourth studio album Before I Self Destruct, will not see daylight until the first quarter of 2009.

According to MTV, Interscope issued a press release stating that the album is scheduled to be released in “The beginning of ’09.”

The album is led by the single “Get Up” which is currently on rotation and accompanied by a music video that premiered late last month.

“I said, ‘Let me see what [Dre did].’ Last time I recorded The Massacre album, I was in Orlando [Florida]. I went in the computer there. That’s how I found ‘I’m Supposed to Die Tonight.’ It’s interesting. With ‘In Da Club,’ D12 [who the beat was intended for], had the production that started my career.”

Confirmed guest appearances on the album include Dr. Dre and Eminem, as well as production from Scott Storch, Sha Money XL and Timbaland, among others.

A new release date for Before I Self Destruct is yet to be announced.

I hope that Dre wont mind me saying this but i remember the controversy surrounding him leaving leaving Death Row. Out of the closet?

i find this odd because 50 cent was at the live UFC ppv event tonight and talked to Joe Rogan and announced that the album would be out on dec 9th.

This was probably just because of the lackluster consumer response to Get Up. It's just really not a hot song, plus he wants to beat Lil Wayne and do over a million... which I really don't see happening.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.