50 Before He Got Shot

As some of you know I really dislike 50's new music, but every track or feature that I have heard before he got shot, is hot. I dont know what the fuck happened, i guess it made him realize that life is short and its time to make money, but seriously, all the cuts i've heard have been solid

50 Cent feat. The Madd Rapper - How To Rob
Mike Jones, 50 Cent, Young Buck - Still Tippin' (Unofficial remix)
Nas, Cormega, 50 Cent - Projects Too Hot
50 Cent - The Good Die Young
50 Cent - Corner Bodega

and other cuts off guess who's back and power of the dollar cant remember their names

but i just think he just to be really tight and lost it

a

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
check out his first album "Power of the dollar"...its a classic!!

tracks like "im a hustler" are amazing

Advocate said:
Mike Jones, 50 Cent, Young Buck - Still Tippin' (Unofficial remix)
Um, you sure that wasn't 50 Cent (feat.Young Buck & Spider Loc) - Bitch What U Know About track off of DJ Whoo Kid & 50 Cent - G-Unit Radio Part 10 (2050 Before The Massacre)?

Khalistani Soldier said:
Um, you sure that wasn't 50 Cent (feat.Young Buck & Spider Loc) - Bitch What U Know About track off of DJ Whoo Kid & 50 Cent - G-Unit Radio Part 10 (2050 Before The Massacre)?
yeah im positive, it features someone else too, i think its slim thug, but its a still tippin' remix.... same beat same chorus "tippin on fo fos, wrapped in fo fos"

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
listen to "im a hustler" "gun runner" 'corner bodega" "da reprecussions" "that aint gangsta" "peace God"...garantee you'll like em all

Sarr said:
check out his first album "Power of the dollar"...its a classic!!

tracks like "im a hustler" are amazing
Yep, Power of the Dollar was awesome. There are some pretty good tracks on Guess Who's Back as well.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Guess Who's back has about 4 good tracks. (But wasn't this from after he was shot??)

Power Of The Dollar is my favourite 50 album.

And I was listening to GRODT today and 50's voice on most of the tracks is different from how he sounds now. He has more of a NY accent. Sounds a bit like Method Man at times.

I recently got an album called "For Promotional Use Only ('97-'98)" and I loved every track on it. After that I got Power Of The Dollar, which wasn't as good as the first one but I think it's still better than anything he put out since he signed with Aftermath

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.