50 and ma$e?

do you think 50 signed ma$e just for his ghostwriting skills to give himself even more of an opportunity to seperate himself from shady/aftermath? i mean, he got mobb deep whose production skills he can use instead of dre (not that there skills are at the level of dre's imo) he got M.O.P. who can keep his street creds up, although it is not him that is makin the street shit anymore he still has that grimy street shit on his label, and then there is ma$e, love him or hate him ma$e can write some shit, maybe 50 started feelin some of the backlash and decided he needed people that could keep him afloat when em & dre get sick of his shit.
i might be wrong on this but back when "more money more problems" came out, didn't puffy give jada the chance to be on it if he wrote puffs verse, jada turned it down ma$e said he would do it and then puff pushed ma$e's project and kinda held back the lox's shit? 50 may be runnin with that idea, if he loses em's input it might be nice to have a ma$e lurkin around to help throw in a line or 2 here and there.
just wonderin what everyone else thinks about my little theory?

2Pax

That's one possibility, but 50 Cent has already established himself well in the rap game, I don't think it really matters who's behind him his shit's gonna sell regardless.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.