40 Glocc - Outspoken Vol. 2 [Mp3 Audio] FUCKIN SICK ft kurupt rifelmen ras kass etc

DubCNN back with them exclusives that ya'll love!! I have 4 preview tracks from the highly anticipated "Outspoken Vol. 2" mixtape by the homie 40 Glocc.

The mixtape was recorded before the West Coast Conference, and all the beef squashing, so the version that's on the streets right now is the "Fuck Daz Dillinger" edition. 40 and Daz have not talked as of yet, but seeing how everybody is uniting, let's hope these two do the same in future.

The mixtape features The Game, Spider Loc, Kurupt, Jayo Felony, W.S. Bugg, Ras Kass, Scipio, Michelob, Zoo Babies, Glasses Malone and many more.

To see the front cover in full size, click on the picture to your left, or check the covers below:

front cover
back cover and track listing

cd label
inlay 1

Here go the songs:

40 glocc outspoken aka west side story

40 glocc kurupt jayo felony rifelmen - end of the road aka work majic THIS IS HOT

RAS KASS SCIPIO - FLOOD THE STREETS ASHANTI REMAKE

ZOO BABIES - HOMIES SPOT AKA CANDY SHOP

IF ANYONE can hook up this mixtape dont hesitate i want it. peace. ;)

-=| 40 Glocc Presents Outspoken The Mixtape Vol.1 |=-

thats the first part of his tape ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

lol i bumped the thread :p cos it is a hot tape vol 1 is gr8 i downloaded it. still in rotation. ps pauly hit up the downloads section i put sum unreleased/cdqs up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.