3 new albums, will I be dissappointed?

Aight, since Media play is closing, I got three new albums today for 60% off.

Masta Ace - A Long Hot Summer = $5.59
Little Brother - The Minstril Show = $5.99
and
Slum Village - Slum Village(does it have a diff. title? lol) = $5.99

Now I usually don't buy CDs before listening to them, but since they were so fucking cheap, I figured, why not you know?

Will I be dissapointed?

Oh and I got two different Pac posters, one for $2.09 and one for $2.99.

Other candidates that I was debating buying was "CrayWalz - The Year of the Beast", Method Man's "Tical 2000: ???what goes here???" and Mack 10's "Hustler's Handbook."

any worth it? There all like 6.50 a peice.

PuffnScruff

i was just listening to masta aces the long hot summer today. i love that album.

the minstril show is very good too imo

i didnt know they were closing what is their website. im going to have to order some shit

Little Skittle

masta ace is a classic, little brother is my fav rap album at the moment, but i couldnt tell u about slum village.....if your dissapointed, with MA and LB u can shoot yourself

ARon

Man Media Play is going down completely? I thought it was just the store in my area, Ha. Hell yeah man I've been hittin them up daily, it was every tuesday but now with prices this cheap I get so much shit, crazy.
I dont think at all you will be disappointed, If you hyped up the Little Brother a lot you might be, its a good album but, I dont know, I felt let down a little partly to me anticipating it so much. You never get disappointed with Slum Village so enjoy.

Sounds good. Glad I got them then.

I have no idea what the store website would be. I went to the actual store, so I dunno if they even have one. Sorry.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Well I've just skimmed through The Minstril Show.

So far, the one song I'm really feelin is "Cheatin", everything else is sorta ehh.

Although most of the songs I havn't really fully listened too, there hasn't been any beats that I've actually really liked...

Any specific songs that are real good?

So I've re evaluated the Minstril Show, and its okay now, instead of "ehh"...

Got to listen to Masta Ace's album, and thiers only about 2 songs that im not feelin', so thats good.

H.O.O.D., Fuck All Yall, Travelocity, Brkln Masala, and The Ways are all real great tracks.

Still havn't got to listen to Slum Village yet.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.