2pacboard

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
^ i was going to post that but figured it still doesnt answer Yeshua's question.. is their no links from streehop to 2pacboard or are they going to be two different websites? you can get from 2pacboard to streethop but not the other way round.

Preach

the site is being re-constructed.

i would think that the forum makes its way to the top menu (or they find another way to do it) eventually.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
:thumb: I think theres more shit to be done still round the spot but its throwin me off, no link @ the top or forum jump. havent used 2pacboard.com" in a while

EDouble

will that Notification drop down shit I seen the other day come back that was where the private msg line is come back

Preach

it's still there. if someone comments on a blog post, your profile, or tries to befriend you, you get a notification where it tells you how many PMs you have in your inbox.

When I saw the missing link, I thought the worst and had visions of the demise of TB. We've already lost the death forum. It is quiet in TB but I still go to the Life forum even if it's to read past threads.

EDouble

Hows the shit gonna be linked from here? Bet most people like me havent used the 2pacboard.com the past how ever long & just go streethop

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.