2Pacboard Technical HELP!-Avatar; UCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a couple of questions:
1) When I enter my AOL screen name under "Optional Information" in the User Control Panel, I press "save changes" and it says "You have entered an invalid birthday." how can I fix this?
2) I had selected an avatar and saved it (supposedly)...it doesnt show up on any of my posts. When I go back now to select it again, it shows me as already having that one saved and selected. Do I need to be a VIP or whats going on?

thanks for any help, pz.

LesanePCrooks96 said:
1) When I enter my AOL screen name under "Optional Information" in the User Control Panel, I press "save changes" and it says "You have entered an invalid birthday." how can I fix this?
this has been posted millions of times, but I still can't change my profile :(

wow if i counted up how many fucking times people have talked about the "invalid birthday" shit id be in like the hundreds...

its like i wonder... hmm, did the person ever bother to look at the letter to the president section up and down......

anyhow, cant hate

im sure plenty of us just want this shit fixed and are getting tired of un informed people asking about this... wondering what the fuck is wrong with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online