2pacboard is fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
saltynuts said:
is bullshitting about having a son and lying about being 68 your idea of sharing ideas?
wheres ur proof i didnt have a son and named him tupac shakur. where's your proof i am not 68. you are just making assumptions. i posted i had named my son tupac in the life section bcuz it has something to do with 2pac, his name. i dont see anything wrong. its not like i was spamming the board with these.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
thug9021 said:
this isnt a community where ppl share ideas and info, this is a wrestling ring where everyone thinks they are the best
Thats true - there is a lot of ego around here !!!! if you have a few posts next to your name or are " friends " with the so called ogs then you have the arrogance to match - im here to learn and have a bit of fun , not build some keyboard rep and spend all my life here - anyone offended maybe the cap fits eh ??? ;)

Mase

thug9021 said:
this isnt a community where ppl share ideas and info, this is a wrestling ring where everyone thinks they are the best
Then why did you come back after you were banned? Why dont you leave?

*Takes Beverlyhills thug by the neck and carries out a Marvelous German Suplex #CrUnCh# "the croud goes wild!" then I proceed to pin him for 3*

Yes Im the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.