2Pac - Ready 2 Die .. What do you think of it?

What do you think of Ready2Die, because persoanly i think its garbage. I havent listened to the whole album yet but im like half way done, and what ive heard so far i dont like. So ... what do you think?

C-7

It not that bad:
#1: thug nature (better then that one on UTEOT IMO) 8.5/10
#2: Murda me feat. Onxy (good song I think all pac fans know bout this pac song but now is featuring onxy it aight) 8/10
#3: That's right : not even pac LMAO this suck 0.1/10
#4: Hate the game feat. outlawz: aight old shit 6/10
#5: The fatha figga feat. snoop: WTF iz this 0.1/10
#6: WFT IS THIS 0.0000/10
#7: the money; is tha same as that one called monday morning that was on the net! the same no pac 0.001/10
#8: House of pain: 10/10
#9: Throw your heads up (something new): 9/10 (just because iz something new)
#10: me and my homies: we all know about this song but now it is in good Q! 9/10
#11: OG bad boyz: NO TUPAC NO DMX THIS SUXX 0.0000010/10
#12: the outlawz r also on this one I never heard the outlawz before on runnin but aight i give it 10/10 cuz is a classic!
#13: don't go to sleep: we all know bout this one is the daz remix but now in good Q! 9/10
#14: order after kaos: Only outlawz (suxx) 4/10

overall: 4.5/10 (there are some great tracks and some really really bad if u r a hardcore pac fan u maybe could buy it (maybe not even then cuz pac is not on 5 or 6 tracks! just download thoes where pac is on! ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online