2pac Protege Muszamil ready to release album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
In 1996 the legendary 2pac introduced people to his youngest protege by asking on the track "As the world Turns"; 'Kamillion do you wanna make a Million?'

After 96 it took Muszamil nearly four years to start rapping, since being a rapper was not a focus for him. But starting in 2000, fans would hear Mil on all Outlawz related projects.

Though it has been nearly four years since then, and since fans have heard from Muszamil, formerly known as Hellraza, and who is also the younger brother of former Outlawz member Napoleon.

After dropping his debut album Hell Razed Us, under the alias Hellraza, he was the first artist to drop on Outlaw Records, and that 12 track independent project was dubbed a street classic.

Now in September 2006, 10 years after the passing of his mentor Tupac Shakur, Muszamil is set to make his mark in the game with a 14 track album that can be only described as soul filled, raw, real music from the heart. With the blessings of The Outlawz, Afeni Shakur, Suge Knight and many other legendary music figures Muszamil is set to carry the torch for 2pac's legacy for another ten years.

The growth on this album is amazing, to hear a young artist spit like that with powerful content is rare. This project truly has something for everyone, from the deep soul filled Teddy Pindergrass joint also known as "Time and Time Again", to the emotional track about a youth story "Sekie".

The album features the traditional raw Outlaw sound with tracks like "Still Bustin" featuring H Ryda and collaborations with artists such as Gritty Outlaw, The Regime and also the uptempo " Mr. Muszamil", and the slow anthem "What I feel inside", feat Val Young.

While fans of 2pac may see Muszamil as yet another rapper eating from his plate, this is far from the case. Muszamil is Outlaw through and through, he was close to 2pac, and Napoleon, his brother, was one of the original Outlawz. Muszamil is merely trying to carrying on the work, and strengthen the name of 'Pac and The Outlawz. He has been passed the torch. A percentage of his album sales will also be going to the estate of Tupac Amaru Shakur.

No tracks are yet available for preview but you can find more about Muszamil at his MySpace page, where the introduction track "Ain't No Reason" Ft Stevie Wonder is available.

There will also be many more surprises on the album and with nationwide and worldwide distribution, and a great promotional plan in place, people will finally get a chance to catch up on what Muszamil has to offer. Look forward to a streethop.com exclusive, with the first track from the upcoming album, the Stevie Wonder inspired "Sitting Down", coming soon.

Protege:
"One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person."

How can you be the protege of someone who died four years before you even chose to participate in the same trade?

I'm not hating, I swear. It just kind of bothers me how this website always tries to pass off shameless promotion of it's affiliated artists as "news".

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
JamBox5000 said:
Protege:
"One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person."

How can you be the protege of someone who died four years before you even chose to participate in the same trade?

I'm not hating, I swear. It just kind of bothers me how this website always tries to pass off shameless promotion of it's affiliated artists as "news".

He's Napoleon's brother. He was rapping and hanging with Tupac during those years. Just Pac's death effected him, so he didn't rap for four years after it.

This site brings you mainstream and undeground artists, people come here to find out news about the Outlawz. He was an Outlaw, hence the news post.

Pittsey said:
In 1996 the legendary 2pac introduced people to his youngest protege by asking on the track "As the world Turns"; 'Kamillion do you wanna make a Million?'

After 96 it took Muszamil nearly four years to start rapping, since being a rapper was not a focus for him. But starting in 2000, fans would hear Mil on all Outlawz related projects.

Though it has been nearly four years since then, and since fans have heard from Muszamil, formerly known as Hellraza, and who is also the younger brother of former Outlawz member Napoleon.

After dropping his debut album Hell Razed Us, under the alias Hellraza, he was the first artist to drop on Outlaw Records, and that 12 track independent project was dubbed a street classic.

Now in September 2006, 10 years after the passing of his mentor Tupac Shakur, Muszamil is set to make his mark in the game with a 14 track album that can be only described as soul filled, raw, real music from the heart. With the blessings of The Outlawz, Afeni Shakur, Suge Knight and many other legendary music figures Muszamil is set to carry the torch for 2pac's legacy for another ten years.

The growth on this album is amazing, to hear a young artist spit like that with powerful content is rare. This project truly has something for everyone, from the deep soul filled Teddy Pindergrass joint also known as "Time and Time Again", to the emotional track about a youth story "Sekie".

The album features the traditional raw Outlaw sound with tracks like "Still Bustin" featuring H Ryda and collaborations with artists such as Gritty Outlaw, The Regime and also the uptempo " Mr. Muszamil", and the slow anthem "What I feel inside", feat Val Young.

While fans of 2pac may see Muszamil as yet another rapper eating from his plate, this is far from the case. Muszamil is Outlaw through and through, he was close to 2pac, and Napoleon, his brother, was one of the original Outlawz. Muszamil is merely trying to carrying on the work, and strengthen the name of 'Pac and The Outlawz. He has been passed the torch. A percentage of his album sales will also be going to the estate of Tupac Amaru Shakur.

No tracks are yet available for preview but you can find more about Muszamil at his MySpace page, where the introduction track "Ain't No Reason" Ft Stevie Wonder is available.

There will also be many more surprises on the album and with nationwide and worldwide distribution, and a great promotional plan in place, people will finally get a chance to catch up on what Muszamil has to offer. Look forward to a streethop.com exclusive, with the first track from the upcoming album, the Stevie Wonder inspired "Sitting Down", coming soon.
I hope u keep us updated on tha release of his album!

Great news. Muszamil will finally show the World what he's capable to do. Since he started, it was obvious that he is most promising artists of all the remained Outlawz. I'm glad that he'll put his name on the map and get his paper. :thumb:

Pittsey said:
He's Napoleon's brother. He was rapping and hanging with Tupac during those years. Just Pac's death effected him, so he didn't rap for four years after it.

This site brings you mainstream and undeground artists, people come here to find out news about the Outlawz. He was an Outlaw, hence the news post.
I stand corrected. I'll sound like an idiot when I say i've never heard him (or maybe I have and just didn't realize it was him). I'm not judging his talent, as I don't think I've ever heard him rap. I will however listen to some of his work when I return to America in the fall. Being in Iraq, I can't download or preview any new music on our network. I didn't mean to sound like I was disrespecting the artist or this site as it helps pass time over here.

Man I am so anxious to see how this project is percieved by people when it drops and we will do everyhting on our behalf to make sure everything is done accordingly.
Jamal and other cats if you can check the other thread on the Streethop regular forum has more info about the project, and homie handle yo biz out their stay safe and when you get back make sure to peep some of his stuff and if you around LA and we have shows going we got you on tickets etc

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.