28/02/06 Techniec Leaves BWS, Game, Eastwood And M.O.B

Techniec Clarifies Status With Black Wallstreet
February 28, 2006 by nando

The talk has been going on heavy and the week started off with the main question "Did Techniec Leave Black Wallstreet?" It all began after the official Black Wallstreet website relaunched minus Tech's name on the artist roster. Well West Coast Rydaz hit up Techniec to give yall official word on the situation.

"The status is I wish Black Wallstreet the best but it will be without Techniec. Techniec is doing Techniec's thing, and Dynamic Certified. That's what it is." clarifies Techniec.

Techniec affiliated himself with The Game early last year as a part of a supertrio of MCs known as The MOB, which consisted of himself, Game and Eastwood. As an artist who has continued his grind and kept projects on the move with his Dynamic Certified Entertainment, he's not letting any of it slow him down. "I'm still gonna move forward with my mixtape. Look forward to some more Dynamic Certified. We will release an independent album this year, for the streets. We got alot of things in the works. Won't stop, I keep on moving."

Dynamic Certified recently shot a video for Bounce That, and Techniec is near completion of his highly anticipated solo mixtape.

source

poor game.

techniec is dope. i was hoping he would stay with BWS mainly because I can picture 50 trying to sign him. his joint "Testify" with Charli Baltimore was tight.

7 Syns

G-Unit should get at him and give him a contract, unlike Spider, Techniec is actually a skillful rapper. He'd fit nicely as their Westcoast representative.

Better yet, we need a group consisting of Rassy, Crook & Bishop.. Get Tech in on that. A new age West supergroup. Ah I love dreaming.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.